The Classroom interaction

ANA’S POV

“He is tall, a little darker in shade, having brownish golden eyes, and he has this perfect toned muscles, his perfect jawline and has this just right amount of beard.. like he is just perfect..” Lara said while describing prof. Grey..

I was astonished at the description given.
it just so perfectly matched with the man I met in the morning..
it couldn’t be what I was thinking..

It can't be him

I was getting anxious..

“But you know what he seems to have no interest in any sort of attention he gets. he just ignores all of it. Like the most beautiful girl of the campus can go and propose him and can still get rejected.. You realize how high his standards are.." Lara for some reason couldn't stop talking about him and that really made me eager about this proffesor.

Although to Lara's discussions  I could just manage a nod.

ERIC’S POV

This had never happened to me before; but today I don't know why I just felt a little more anxious before entering the classroom..

‘will that girl be in the class.. if not then how are you going to find her..’ my inner self doubted.

'I know she will be in there’.. I argued with my self as if there's actually a side to pick up on.

“no no I have to be strict..” I reminded myself before entering that class room.

My eyes involuntarily searching for that one 'not so known' face.

I know I shouldn’t do this to myself.

All the students stood up to greet me… 

“welcome everyone.. I hope everyone have enjoyed the vacations..” I asked.

“yes” came the chorus.. 

“good” I said.. my eyes yet searching for that face..

“excuse me sir” I looked around to the source of sound and ugh it was Shellna..

Oh God she was back in my class. I hated this girl. She was a little too clingy.

“yes”, I tried being as polite as possible.. 

“you have changed a lot sir.. What's with that version of professor Grey who hated to enter the class even 1 minute late."

god why does she even have to open her mouth..

I was looking around thinking of a way to ignore this trouble when I saw her..
sitting.. giggling at the question.. with a girl sitting next to her ..

I loved the site of her showing her perfectly aligned teeth.

she caught me looking at her and she immediately stopped smiling..

I was still looking at her, stared in her eyes and said.

“just wanted to make sure everyone gets comfortable in the class before I enter.. didn’t want anyone to stand out my class .” I said words that got her nervous…
Damn that look..
I love making her nervous already.
oh my girl.. already scared
I smiled

wait! my girl! what the hell is up with myself and my hormones here.

“I hope I answered your question ms. whoever u are.
Next time don’t waste my time on such silly questions got it” I snapped right back at Shellna..