I wanted to Run

ANA's POV:

I leaned back in my chair, to gain momentum and with a sharp blow I banged my head against his. It hit him between his forehead and his right eye.  I knew the attack was hard since my head started paining immediately too.

He loosened his grip over my wrist and walked to step back holding his head with his hand.
“bitch you are dead. I will--” he walked to my direction but suddenly stopped as his door swung open.

I looked behind me to see it was Kelvin, Lara, Eric, Principal Williams, Ms. Jenna and a few other senior professors at the door.

Peter was still holding his head and rushed towards the door to Principal Williams.

“what is going on.” The principal’s eyes were widened seeing us in a weird setup

“this girl” Peter started practically screaming “she failed her math internals and is hitting me as I told her I cannot increase her marks. She started wooing me and--”

“shut up” Lara shouted at him
Eric was looking at me.
I don't know if it was in disbelief or disappointment or mere concern.
I hope he wasn’t buying any of it. I did not do anything like that.

“what do you know? Your bestfriend is a whor--” I knew what Peter was about to say but before he could complete Eric interrupted him.

“shut the fuck up Peter.” He looked at him. His teeth clenched and his hand made into a fist as if controlling hard to stop himself from punching him.

I was relieved at this statement more than anything.

At least he trusts me.

Jenna was looking at him and then at me and gave me a weak smile.

“Kelvin.” He said again and Kelvin nodded and walked in the room.
I looked at him confused and then looked at Lara who was staring at Kelvin with the same question mark on her face as on mine.

Kelvin entered the cabin and all eyes were on him, including Peter. He walked to the shelf of books behind Peter's desk and from the middle row of books he removed something that looked like a camera.
Oh wait. It was a camera.

Peter looked at Eric in disbelief and then at Prof Williams who was clearly disappointed with whatever had happened.

“no wait..” Peter started again.

“you’re dead.” Kelvin spoke from behind him.

He turned to look at him and his face flexed with anger. “when did you put this here? How did you do this?”

“I told him.” Eric said and now all faces looked at him.

“I had figured out you had failed Ana for no apparent reason without even correcting her paper completely. I had gone through the papers while they were kept in the staff room. And when I saw that the entire batch had passed except Ana I knew where this was going.
I had to fight this urge, this constant urge to stop Ana from going to your cabin. To protect Ana at every cost. Ever since I figured out about this I was looking for every other way to get you caught rather than put my girl in your hands.”

Did he just say my girl? In front of everyone?

  “I talked to Kelvin about it and he was the one who convinced me that we will be able to protect her and get you caught at the same time. I owe you big one this time Kelvin.”

  Kelvin smirked and Lara sighed of relief before she rushed in the cabin to hug me.

“I am sorry. I am so sorry I left.” She was crying as she hugged. I pulled away from her nodding my head in a no indicating it’s not her fault.