Eric scared for Ana

ERIC’S POV

The bell rang indicating the end of my time in her class.

I had really tried my best to not get diverted by my inner thoughts. 

The students were about to leave the class for their next class.

  I wanted to talk to her just once more, wanted to hear her voice again.. 

I stayed back in the class.

She, with her 2 friends.. Lara and Kelvin, was the last person to leave the class.

I called her out.. “Do u know which class to go next?” trying to sound as firm as possible..

“No I don’t but Lara is here to help me.. thank you.”

Ohh that smart mouth.. and that sweet voice.. dangerous.

‘ I wonder what else can that smart mouth do’  uhh I need my innerself to go on a vacation right  now..

  “Kelvin” I called out before they turned to leave again.

Kelvin was my best friend’s younger brother.. we have met each other at our places  so we bond well.

I was happy Ana can get along well with Kelvin and his girlfriend Lara.

  The girls had left and Kelvin came to me..

“yes sir? ” he asked.. “whose lect do u have next..”

“We have prof. Peter’s lect . he is going to teach us accounting this year.”

I got furious the minute I heard the name..

Prof. Peter was well known for harassing every girl he wanted to

either with consent of the girl or by force or blackmail..
he was a hopeless flirt.

I had heard rumors about him since the last year that I joined the college. but now I was getting nervous about it.

Ana is going to go in his class.

Peter would take advantage of the girls by bribing them marks.

Now since he was a math and account teacher and many students were weak at it,
they would give in to Peter’s demands and Peter would help them pass..

  I knew Ana would be Peter’s next target.

No student  has ever dared to complain about him since they felt equally responsible and nobody could actually gather any proof against him.

No child would dare to speak against him because speaking against him would result in leaving the very “famous college"..

he had his contacts to be honest

  I didn’t want Ana to sit in his lect…

I didn’t want him to lay an eye on this girl, my girl…  

and I would do anything to protect her.

ANA’S POV..

We entered another classroom.. it was prof. Peter’s lect. He was about to teach us accounting..

Accounting and math had always been my favourite subject so I was kind of excited for it.. 

and then there walks this man.. he was a short heighted male and aging somewhere around late 30s to early 40s..

  He entered the classroom and he was very jolly smiling at everyone in the class and roaming form benches to benches.. but yet something felt very off about him and that is when I realised that he was just smiling and talking to girls..