Ana's decision?

ANA’s POV

There was a lot of crowd near the notice board.
I made my way to the board.. when Lara caught my hand… “hey” she said.. “hie” I replied..

“how are u doing? Like are u ok?”
“yes, why?” I asked.. then I realised she was talking with respect to prof. Peter lect.  yesterday..

“Ohh about that.. yes I am okay.. just don’t remind me of it” I said.

“okay.. so what did Prof. handsome talk to u about in the cabin yesterday” I chuckled at her question..

“nothing… well whats this crowd about” I asked trying to divert the flow of conversation.

“well the seniormost students of the college every year has to throw a party for the juniors of their department.. as some sort of 'farewell party'.. and then the college gives them a final farewell at end of the year.. so the seniors of our department have arranged a party next week..”

“ohh” I gave a plain reaction.

“I’ll get us passes for the party”  Lara said.

“umm no.. I don’t think I’ll join..”

“oh come on..”

“okay we’ll talk about it later.” I said..

“no… you are coming.. even if only its for a short time”Lara had her own way of persuading someone
“okay” I gave up after trying a few more times.

“yess” she exclamated at her victory..

“I’ll get 3 passes and let's go shopping after colg” Lara said..

“umm after colg..”

“oh come on girl.. we only have a week”

“not about that Lara.. after colg, sir has asked me  to meet him..” I said in an exceptionally low voice.

“which sir.”

“eric”

“Oh my god! today as well? God how much counseling will he do” Lara said..  I shrugged

“okay make it quick..” she contd.

We attended our lect, had our break.. everything was normal. Lara had gotten us passes. We had 2 lect after the break..  right immediately after the break it was prof. Peter's lect. I did not want to attend that class.

“Are you done.. shall we go to the class?” Lara asked

“guys you’ll leave.. I am not attending this lect.” I told lara and Kelvin. They both looked up to me and then to each other.

“are you sure?” Kelvin asked “where u gonna go?”

“idk.. library maybe.” I replied.

“How long are you going to run like this for a thing that is not even your mistake..” Lara commented..

“idk.. I may come tomorrow but its not today.” I said.

“okay.” Lara said placing her hand over mine..  “we’ll see you at the next lect.”

“hmm” I said.. they got up to leave.. 

ERIC’s POV

I was walking out of building B when I saw Lara and Kelvin walk in … 

“wassup? ” I asked Kelvin..

“nothing sir.. heading for our class”

“which lect?” I asked