What does Eric have that I don't.

Warning:

The chapter contains abuse and physical harassment.
If it triggers you, you are free to skip the chapter.
__________________________________

ANA’s POV:

“That terminates with the end of your internal exams. You have one month to go before you give your final exams and graduate out of this academy.” Prof. Luna said to us as she collected the test papers from her table and walked out.

It had been one month that we had now returned from the camp and one month since I could interact or even talk to talk to Eric on regular basis.

We had to be extra careful because we had people too interested in our lives.

We stopped talking over calls and text messages cause Eric believes the academy can randomly ask us to get our phones checked.

Kelvin and Eric also had stopped interacting much, at least in the academy

We just had our internal exams done and within one month we’ll have our finals. But the rules here were a bit different from the academies I had attended previously.

Here, if someone does not clear the internals, they won’t be allowed to sit for the finals, which kinda sucks.

That is why we had to be regular with our studies and take this exam seriously.

✨✨✨

Two weeks had gone by and we were supposed to get our papers on the internal tests that we had given.
Of course I was nervous but I know I had done fairly well in maximum subjects.

It was the time for our math papers, Prof Peter.

I had given this paper well, but for some reason I was still nervous on how he would grade us.

I hoped he did not take any of his ‘personal’ grudges here.

I was walking towards our math class when I saw Kelvin come out of Peter’s cabin.
He looked a bit weird. Nervous.

What is he upto?

He knocked into Prof Peter almost immediately.
“what are you doing in there?” Peter looked confused and sounded firm.

I was sure Kelvin looked tensed but his face almost went to normal.

“you had asked me to get the papers for you.”

“ahh right. Go to the class I shall bring them. Thank you.” Kelvin was dismissed.

Maybe I was wrong.

We settled in the class and he entered and my anxiousness  just sat in right in the centre of my core.
I got my papers in my hand and I was shocked to see my grades.

I HAD FAILED. IN MATH.

There was no chance I could.
Math was my favorite subject.

I went through my paper and realised I had been only given marks for the first few sums.
He did not even check my entire paper.

“Most of you’ll have done well. Really well.” He said and I looked to him. he was smirking. Seriously?

“How many of you’ll couldn’t make through it this time, please raise your hand.” He was looking at me, amused.
He raised his eyebrows as if he knew I was one of them.

I raised my hand and I could hear some laughs and gasps . I looked around the class and I was shocked.

It was just me, from the entire class, who had failed.
The fuck?