Consoling HER

Hey!! It's Tuesday.. And time for another update...
But before I begin, I would really like to thank all my readers who have supported me and loved this story... ❤❤. I hope you continue to do so.

I love you guys...

      With love
The Blue Throat ❤

Dt: 26-1-21
__________________________________

ERIC’s POV

  She ran past me.. I called her out.. but she ran down the corridor. I was upset about what just happened. How did that fucking person lay his hands on my girl..
I had taken a copy of Ana’s lecture schedule.. that is why I knew she must be sitting in prof. Peter class.. I had to be there.. People think it was a coincidence.. but it was not.

I had promised myself to protect this girl.. ‘my girl’ .
  I knew she was not in a position to talk to anyone.. I did not go behind her.. Lara and Kelvin were yet in the class.. they came up to me. “Lara, explain her.. it’s not her fault. She does not need to feel guilty about it. Get her to class.” Desperation audible in my voice.. I couldn’t afford to see my girl sad.
“I’ll try my best sir. Let me go and find her.” She said.. I nodded.

Once she left Kelvin looked at me. “what’s up with you?” Kelvin would talk to me informally when no one was around.. and I wouldn’t mind that.  “What?” I asked pretending I didn’t understand what he asked. “Do u really think I am that stupid.? You’ve really got a thing for that girl, haven’t you?” “I guess.” I said deciding I shouldn’t lie to him. “but don’t tell this to anyone.. not even to Lara for that matter.. I really need time to figure out this thing for myself. Moreover I don’t want this teacher student thing to get issued here.” I said like a non stop puppet.
“your secret is my secret 😉.” He said, winked… and left..
I smiled. It felt nice to share it with atleast one person now.

The break got over.. I hadn’t seen Ana around since morning after the incident. I had my lect. in Ana’s  class now.. and I internally prayed her to be in the class… As a punctual freak that I am.. I reached the class on time.

“Am I on time Ms. Shellna?” I said aloud as the first thing in class. “yes sir.” She grinned.. I didn’t bother to look in her direction. I was busy searching for my Ana
Kelvin understood  what I was looking for and eye-motioned me in her direction.
She was sitting on the last bench next to Lara, looking down.. yet I could see her eyes swollen, red.. damn she has cried a lot.
I was hurt.. badly..  I cannot see her like this.. I started with my lect.
I knew I cannot let personal feelings overpower my professionalism, atleast not in my class.

I knew Ana was not listening even a word of what I was teaching.. yet I did not call her out.. she could have just bunked if she wanted to.. She was in front of my eyes at the moment, and that is what mattered to me the most.

Once the lect got over.. everyone stood up to leave. Lara was about to leave too, along with Ana....  that’s when Kelvin motioned her to wait. Thank you Kelvin.  I really wanted Ana to be the last person to go…
and when the entire class was empty leaving behind only me, Kelvin and both the girls.. I decide to walk up to Ana. “Did you even understand one percent of what I taught Ana?” I asked.. no reply.. “can we talk?” she nodded.. “In my cabin in next 5 mins okay.” I said.. sounding authoritative. I left.

ANA’s POV

Prof. Eric had asked me to meet him. I was walking towards the central building with Kelvin and Lara along.. They were talking about something I did not pay heed to. I didn’t want to talk to anyone.. idk why I had agreed to talk to prof. Eric..
like I cud have just made up an excuse: that I am not well and I want to go to the dorm, or something. well whatever.. our next lecture was anyway cancelled.. which means Prof. Eric had more time to talk to me.. which kind of made happy. I reached the cabin.. and a part of me thought that Kelvin and Lara would also enter the cabin with me. I know I am stupid.

Kelvin signalled Lara to wait outside and let me alone go inside the cabin.. I knocked the door and that ‘oh-so-amazing-voice’ said.. “enter”..  I slowly entered the cabin.. Sir was sitting on his desk.. engrossed in his work.. he didn’t even bother to look up.. I stood by the door..  “come in and sit here Ana.” Ohh he knew who it is. I did as I was told.

He shut his files and looked up to me, directly in my eyes.. I could feel shivers down my spine.. His eyes, they were so pretty; so masculine.. and so mysterious and dangerous..

He rose from his desk and walked past me.. I turned around to see where is he heading to.. He went towards the door and had shut it. “I hope you don’t mind?” He asked.. I nodded my head indicating a no. He came back to sit opposite to me. “are u ok Ana?” again I nodded.. this time indicating a yes.. “I had told you Ana, if anyone makes you feel uncomfortable.. feel free to tell me, didn’t I tell you?”, he said sternly.. he was sounding strict.. but not angry.. he did not raise his voice… but yet I had tears formed in my eyes..

I didn’t want to recollect anything that had happened this morning.. I kept quiet.
__________________________________

The Authoritative Eric is so hot 🔥🔥

Whom do u like
Gentle Eric   or      Dominating Eric.
Tell me in the comments section
__________________________________

I hope you like this part!!
Next Chapter: Can it be called first date?? ❤❤

Make sure to follow, comment, vote and support. ❤❤