What would happen if anyone finds out.

Eric's POV:

I laid beside her just staring at her. Her lashes were still moist and her eyes were swollen. I kissed her forehead and her cheek.

The only thing I promised myself repeatedly was to never hurt her again, never in the way I did in this trip.
I couldn’t realize how scared and insecure she must have been because of Jenna and my relation. I was so guilty to not understand her perspective.

I was staring at her when she suddenly woke up and looked at me. I smiled at her.

ANA’s POV:

He was staring at me and did not even shift his eyes when I caught him.
“are you alright babe?” he moved his fingers through my hair and looked concerned.

“umm.. I did not eat anything since morning and now I am hungry.” 

He sighed as we got up to arrange something to eat.
I was guilty as I was troubling him at this hour of the night.

✨✨✨

“I guess I should head back to my room now, if I fall asleep in your room here, tomorrow morning won’t be a good one.” I said as we finished the meal he ordered for us in the room.

I couldn’t help but think what would happen if anyone finds out.

Will his job be at risk?
will my graduation be at risk?
will Lara and Kelvin face punishments in order for supporting us?

I was dreaded at the realization.

“don’t worry about it, I’ll take care of that.” He said and kissed the side of my head pulling me towards him, in his embrace.

“I should head back, we should be sleeping. You anyway have to give an explanation tomorrow… what made you leave the trek halfway?”

He sighed and nodded before finally replying “yes” and loosened his grip as an indication for me to leave.

“also…” he said as I got up to head out of the room. I turned to look at him, waiting for him to continue.

“wear proper make up tomorrow.” He said and smirked at me.

“huh?? What do you mean” I narrowed my eyes in confusion.

“nothing.” He chuckled.

I just nodded in confusion before finally leaving.

“ good night.” I closed the door behind me, leaving cautiously to not run in to Prof. Peter in the corridor.
I have no explanation of what I was doing at this hour in Eric’s room, when Eric was supposed to be at the trip.

✨✨✨

I woke up to the sound of running shower.
I got up to find Lara’s backpack lying on the bed indicating that the everyone was back from the trek.

The room was brightly lit by the sunrays entering through the window. The morning here was different from the cities.
It was quiet here, no traffic, no horns ,no rush.

I failed to admire it the last morning because I was busy upset and sulking over a relationship I had almost given up on.

Memories of last night crossed my head, and I could feel my cheeks burning. I knew I was blushing at the mere thought of it.
how am I going to face him today.

Lara came out of the shower and smiled at me.

“good morning.” Her eyes looked tired, perhaps due to lack of sleep last night.

“how was it?” I asked “the trek?”

“ohh it was fun.” She cheered up. “you should have been there, it was so relaxing.”

“yes, I can see that from your face.” I commented sarcastically.

“ok, it was tiring, but it really was fun. I’ll tell you the details later, I am in need of a nice sleep.”

I nodded as I took her backpack and kept it on the adjacent table, emptying her side of the bed for her to lay down.

“how was it with Eric? did you guys talk.” Lara asked as she moved across the room to come to her side of the bed.

I nodded, trying hard not to think about anything that’d make me blush. Lara wouldn’t let it go without knowing the details.

“uhh yess it was-” I started speaking staring at the pillow kept over my lap.

“wait…” she interrupted. She came closer walking on her fours over the bed and pushed my hair behind my shoulders.

“is that a hickey?” she said as she stared at my neck.

I reflexively covered it with my hands,uncovering it slowly, making an attempt to see it.

I didn’t know when did he do this.

I removed my hands again to get a better look at it.

  Lara was staring at me in disbelief.  She was enjoying my flustered look.

‘wear proper make up tomorrow.’ I recalled his words from last night. Is this what he meant.

I felt heat rushing to my cheeks again.

“oh my god what have you guys done last night?” as expected Lara couldn’t stop her curiosity.

“Lara, its-”

“wait.” She cut me off again. “do I even wanna know.. I guess not. I would not be able to see him as a teacher anymore.” She said as she laughed.

“cover it well girl.”

I joined her, laughing. Even though I was a little embarrassed, I was lucky enough to be caught by her than anyone else.

__________________________________

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter
Do let me know how it was.
Please vote ☑

Take care everyone ❤
Ily ❤