I'll like to surprise my girl

ERIC’s POV:

I called Kelvin to ask about what Lara was doing today in the class. “nothing. She was just… forget it. She knows about the two of you.”

“does she?”

“yes, she saw her leaving your cabin after class yesterday.”

“oh ohh… seems like we need to stop hanging around together in colg.”

“ofcoure bro. otherwise its just a matter of time until everyone else gets that.”

“I know, but when do I meet her then.. she has got work after class.. I have work too and then she has strict timings…” I told.. trying to think of a way out.

“well, she is at our place right now.. you can join us here.”

“For real??… ofcourse.. I was really hoping to see her.”

“she’d be happy too.”

“no. don’t tell her.. I’ll like to surprise my girl..”

“ofcourse SIR”

“yes”

“well… I didn’t know you were so romantic.. I loved listening the whole story.” Kelvin said and disconnected the call..

‘did Ana just tell them the everything… oh my goodness

✨✨✨

She opened the door for me and her big eyes, omg, they looked even bigger with surprise.

She was just staring at me.

“are u surprised babygirl?” “uhh” she tried to speak and I couldn’t help but notice her lips part and her tongue fumble while she was searching for words.

I looked around to see, Kelvin and Lara were not around. I took the chance and pulled my girl towards me leaning in for a kiss

I had been wanting since the lect today.

She was taken aback initially but started returning the kiss as if she had been wanting it too.

My girl is getting confident, aye.
I smiled.

She broke the kiss and gathered her breath, “we are still at someone else’s place.” She said.

“come with me then.” I teased and held her hand all ready to leave the house.

“ahm ahm.” Kelvin faked a cough behind her.

“shall we sit to eat?” Lara said trying to control her laugh. 

We sat at the table when I turned to Ana..

“so I heard you had a good time recalling ‘our’ story to them.”

“uhh.. ummm that…”

I laughed at her embarrassed look.

I bend to kiss her on cheek. “its ok sugar.” I said..

“omggg… stop with this PDA.” Kelvin said.

ANA’s POV
It was fun, sitting around with them and my man, and I don't know really, but it felt like a family.

I wish it would stay like this forever, but I was trying to not get my hopes up high.

“this is fun.. lets go to date all 4 of us tomorrow after college.” Lara offered.