Eric's Fear is Real?

ERIC’s POV:

I was working on my computer trying to do everything that would keep me away from thinking about her.

I heard my phone ring.. It was Kelvin..
I checked the time.
It was 9:30 a very odd time for Kelvin to call me. I picked up and what I heard blew my mind off.

“Eric there is huge issue.” Kelvin sounded panicked and worried.. “what’s wrong?” I asked.. I started  worrying.
Is my Ana safe? The first question that came in my head.

“Ana..”  he said. “what about her” I asked…   
“she is nowhere to be found.” Kelvin said..

“what do u mean..” I asked in shock..

“Ana was too drunk… A guy was hitting on her.. I asked her to wait.. she wasn’t there..” came Lara’s scared, broken voice..

“we have been searching for her for the past 45 mins.” Kelvin said again.

“I’ll be there” I said calmly.. but only I knew the thunderstorms that rose within me..
I hope she is fine
I haven’t talked to her in days and I regretted it.. 

If I had talked to her I would probably suggest her not to go to such parties.. I would have taken her out today.. she would atleast be safe..    I was thinking of all the ‘otherwise’ possibilities.

I grabbed my car keys and rushed to the venue.

Lara and Kelvin were waiting for me at the entrance. For a minute I thought that probably they are joking about it or something, but the minute I saw their faces, I knew this was for real and I was worried even more. 

Kelvin looked a little relieved when he saw me, perhaps he trusted that I would find my girl out.
“we have checked everywhere.. she is nowhere.. I have tried calling her several times but she isn’t receiving.. Its my fault.. all my fault.. I shouldn’t have forced her to come to the party… or I shouldn’t have let her drink too much.. or I shouldn’t have left her alone..” Lara sobbed…

I had never seen Lara cry.  Kelvin consoled her…

“where is the guy?” I asked..

“which guy?” Kelvin questioned.. “the guy who was trying to hit on her.” I said..

“I know.” Lara said. 

She took me to him. He was on the bar counter flirting with some other girl.  I stood behind him and tapped his shoulder.. he turned to face me. He was a slim tall guy, probably in his early twenties..

“where is she?” I folded my hands on my chest and asked him strictly..

“who?” he looked at me confused.

“the girl you were annoying?” Lara shouted..

“ohh … ohh her.. well idk.. u asked me to leave.. so I left!” he said.

“don’t play dumb. She is missing right after she interacted with u and I heard you were asking her out. Where is she? Lara asked..

“well if I had taken her out.. I should have been out too.. I am here since 7. Go check cctv if you don’t trust me.” The guy told..

“exactly....cctv!” I exclaimed.
“Lets check that out.”

There was absolute silence in the club..  most of the students came to know that I was in the club.

“I didn’t know Prof. Eric was joining us for the party too.” Shellna spoke.

“they weren’t supposed too.” The senior guy with Shellna told.

“please Shellna not now.. Ana is missing and sir has just come to help us find her.” Lara told..

“ohh so this is for Ana..!!” Shellna spoke.

“Shellna; Ana is my student and instead of her if any of my student had gone missing and I was asked for help; I would’ve definitely come. Now just do me one favor.. shut your mouth, that would be the biggest help that you could do on your behalf.” I spoke.

I know it was mean of me.. but I had better things to do than listening to her.

“lets go check the CCTV footages.” I told Kelvin.

“ but why will they give it to us; they aren’t allowed to give it to random people” Kelvin told..

“I’ll come along with you sir.!” A final year student told.. “they have registered the party in my name.. so they may show it to the host.”

We rushed to the security officers and talked to the manager and they finally agreed to show us the CCTV.

Ana was seen leaving the party in a drunk state all alone. She looked sad.

We checked the CCTV that was at the entrance pointing towards the street.

“Instead of going to the left, that would lead to her dorm, she went right.. where she could have gone?” Lara said.

“I had called the dorm.. she wasn’t there.” Kelvin told..

“I think I know where is she.” I told.

It was 10:05pm on my clock. I told Kelvin to take Lara home. She was crying a lot..  I was not sure of whether I was right with respect to Ana’s location.. but a part of me told that she was definitely there.

I reached there by 10:14pm and I was right.. I saw her there.

__________________________________

Heyy so where do u think Ana is at???

Did u like this chapter so far?
If so please follow, comment, vote and support❤

Next chapter: Ana complains!!!