I feel used

ANA’s POV:

We went to sit behind on the second last seat of the bus. Since we were already late most of the seats were occupied.

We had initially planned to sit together on the last seat: me, Lara and Kelvin. But Shellna with her group of friends had already occupied the seat.

“I’ll sit with you and Kelvin can go ahead with the boys, hmm?” Lara offered looking at me and then looking back at Kelvin who did not seem very happy with the decision, but agreed anyway with a subtle nod.

“no, hey.. its completely fine.. you two can sit there together.” I said pointing to the second last seat of the adjacent row.

Kelvin’s face lit up as he held Lara’s hand and smiled at me. I smiled back at him.

They went to sit in the next row while I was sitting alone. Kelvin was on the aisle side and Lara was sitting next to the window.

I smiled at them while they were engrossed in themselves.

I really want them to marry each other.

The students who had gone out to freshen up themselves before leaving, came back.

Eric had gone too to see the other professors after giving instructions and had not returned since.

I was staring out of my  window to see if I could see him but he was no where in sight. 

I looked at the door again only to see couple of students just getting in the bus, in a rush, since it was time to leave.

Gail was the last student to enter the bus. She was the one of the two class representatives we had, and a good friend of Shellna, although she was nothing like her. Though she also did think of herself highly, I’d still call it confidence rather than pride. She was not one of those who would pull others down in order to lift herself her, something so evident in Shellna.

She walked towards the last seat towards her group and called them excitedly. “what did I just see.” She said to excitedly trying to whisper but just being audible enough so I could hear.
“what?” Shellna it was.

“Prof. Eric and  Ms. Jenna…” she said not completing the statement. What's going on!?

“no…..” another female from their group spoke, I think it was Kelly.
“don’t tell me they are going to continue their PDA all around the trip.” Kelly continued.

I could feel a punch in my chest. What does this mean?

I looked over to Lara and Kelvin but they could not hear them apparently since they were busy arguing on whose music taste was better.
Kelvin would lose, I know. He lets Lara win all the time.

I could not bear to hear what they had to say more but I had to know what was this about. I felt my eyes sting when I was still processing the tiny bit of information I just received.

“uhh..i hate that bitch.” Shellna spoke again. “why she is always around him, always trying to seek his attention. Things were so better when she was not their the last couple of months.”

Since I and Eric started dating?

“sir is a star.. and stars are just to be seen and admired from afar, you bitch, stop wooing him.” Shellna spoke practically talking to no one in particular.

“but hey.. does prof Eric like her?” Kelly asked.

“alright we are all set to leave.” Prof Eric spoke once he was back in the bus.
Where was he all the while?