With "HIM"

Ana's POV

2 weeks had already passed by, and I was yet to see the entire college, so I decided to do that next morning. I woke up early the next morning.. I decided to have my breakfast at the college's dining room and then go to college early.. I would roam around seeing all the classes and learning the ways. I took my bag and went to the dining room..

After having my breakfast I decided to start with the central building D.. since that building had most of imp things like the dining room, the principal’s cabin, the staff room,individual teachers’ cabin.. and most importantly both the libraries… so I decided to start from that building..  
I started wandering. The corridor and the passages were empty since I was way too early for any lect. to begin. I also noticed the office which I didn’t know existed. (see my need to roam around the college.. I didn’t know where what was. ) so as I was roaming I heard my name.. I turned to see although I knew that voice.
Prof. Eric stood in front of me.. He was wearing a blue shirt with denim jeans.. He looked so hot… f*** that’s my teacher.. I can’t think like that about him.

ERIC’S POV

I came out of my cabin. I couldn’t sleep last night since I was constantly thinking about her..

I didn’t know what had gotten into me, but since I had seen her I couldn’t control thinking about her.. and see again I was thinking about her.. God what’s wrong in me. That’s when I saw her..
Ahh it’s a good morning I guess. At first I thought I was dreaming but no.. she was actually there.. she was wearing this maroon top and black jeans and had done high ponytail.. she looked so mature and young at the same time. She was looking around wandering.. I realised she has come way too early to colg today. It was only 8:30am and the lecture starts by 10am.. what was she doing here… Did Prof. Peter call her.. I got nervous at the thought.. Prof. Peter had called girls before the lect. and did, god knows what, to them in his cabin. In return he would give them grades.. or just nothing.. .. I rushed towards her..

“Ana” I called with nervousness audible in my voice. She turned to face me. She looked so preety.. so beautiful, so innocent.

“Hi” I said. I was hoping for some casual talk “Good morning prof. Eric.”   ahh a disciplined child. Her parents must have fed her manners during her childhood.

   “So why are you here so early?” I asked.. internally praying it has got nothing to do Mr. Peter.. Luckily it didn’t. “umm.. I just want to roam around the college to see umm.. places, I guess.” She said.. confused and scared on what to say..
“ohh okay!” I said, relieved. Now that I was free and wanted some time with her.. I was not going to miss this opportunity. “I would love to show you around.” I said particularly the word LOVE ringing in my head..  I mentally face-palmed myself as to why I cannot just control my tongue. She did not take a note of the word.. “I’ll manage sir. Why bother yourself.” “I’ll be more than happy to help you.” I said.. just give me a chance baby.

“come” I said.. She followed.. I showed her across the corridor “the extreme room in the corner here is principal sir, Prof. William’s cabin.. and here to ur right,” I said pointing in that direction “is the staff room.. once you start going straight.. here is my cabin..” we stopped in the front of the door.. I looked in her eyes.. they were so deep.. so mysterious. “wanna see inside.” I asked making sure that my voice doesn’t sound like a desperate fucktard. “if that’s okay with u sir.” She said. I smiled and opened the door. I let her enter the room before I did. I maintained a respectable amount of distance between us.  I did not close the door behind me. I knew it would scare her plus she would judge my intentions. Besides I was not Prof.Peter. although this girl had some mind boggling effect on me I knew my limits and I knew I would not cross it. I showed her my desk, the view outside my window.. She was hesitated in the beginning but now she was getting comfortable.. but even in her comfort she never did anything what other girls do.. try to woo me up, forcefully stick to me, laugh like idiots if my hands brushed theirs by mistake..

In short all the other girls tried to seek my attention and this female, whom I was offering my attention served on a platter, she was not ready to take.. she treated me.. ‘normal’.. if that’s how I am supposed to put it. And that’s what made her unique and attractive.. that’s what made me divert my attention towards her.. the fact that she never asked for it, the fact that she never wanted it..

I showed her around few other places like both the libraries, other teacher’s cabin, since we were not allowed to enter I just showed her from the outside.. which included prof. Peter cabin also.. even though I hated to show it.. I mentally prayed that she never has to enter the cabin. ‘I will protect her’. ..  I was now concerned about my girl.
she should never enter that cabin for any reason, for that matter..

“I should leave.” She said. “I have my lect within next 15 mins.. and in building A.. so I should get going.” I nodded. I hated it already.. she left and I was about to turn to go back to my cabin. That’s when she called out. “Prof. Eric.” I turned around to face her. “thank you.” I smiled at her gesture.

“Would you mind showing me around building A tomorrow.” I got butterflies at the question.. “Sure. Come by 8 am tomorrow.” I wanted more time.. so instead of 8:30 I called her at 8. She smiled.. “thank you” she said again. I winked. “see you soon.” I said and left..

__________________________________

Heyy,  I hope you are liking it so far...
Please follow, comment, vote and support 💪❤

Next chapter: Protecting my girl❤