Solitude- FINAL

few weeks later.

ANA’s POV:

It was our graduation ceremony today. We had luckily cleared all our subjects well.

It was not that we were toppers or something, we just scored average marks. But we were definitely happy to achieve another milestone that humans set for humans.

A batch of 21 y/o that were graduated out of this beautiful campus of Bridgewell academy, for further studies, work or whatever life had in store.

The campus was crowded with  newly graduated students, proud parents and teachers who were compelled to sit another long day in the sun watching another set of students, come one by one and take their certificates and leave.
I didn’t know exactly how they felt.

Ofcourse I had  no family in here attending my graduation but that did not mean I was upset over it. I had learnt to live with it.
Plus this time I had my boyfriend watching over me.

I met Lara and Kelvin’s parents and also Kelvin’s brother, Eric’s friend Harold.
Harold was in military. He definitely had a well built body and good posture and was also somewhere around 5.9 with slight curly hair that matched Kelvin’s and both the brothers and long lashes.

Boys definitely have pretty lashes and girls have to work on it so much. Jealous.

Nevertheless their parents really knew each other well probably because they were together since a long time now.

And Harold definitely was Eric’s best friend.
He knew things about our relationship which I never thought Eric would discuss with anyone.

“He talks about you all the time.” Harold told me as pulled out our hands to greet each other.

I blushed at the statement and looked at Eric who winked at me.

Eric excused himself as the teachers were called and we proceeded with the day.

It was definitely a proud moment getting our certificates.

I went up the stage and collected my document, bowing down to the crowd while still scanning for Eric. He was standing far behind and lifted his hand to grab my attention.

I smiled at him before walking off the stage.

The whole point about graduation day is, it gets boring after you got your certificate. You just have to wait while others are done.

I couldn’t go to Eric since he came back to sit with other professors and was no longer standing behind alone.

✨✨✨

Finally the long day came to an end.
People started heading back home with their parents, some yet capturing the day, planning for a weekend party.

Some yet trying to confess to their crushes.

Lara and Kelvin had excused themselves and went ahead for a dinner with both the families together.

I was all by myself looking around the campus that had slowly started deserting, trying to search for my man.

“congratulations.” I heard an unfamiliar voice.

I turned around to see someone I never expected to be here.

My parents.

Saying that I was shocked would be an understatement.

I could not process anything.

How did they manage to find me here.

“I – how-” I stammered