you need to know who's the BOSS

ANA’s POV

Eric hadn’t replied to me anything yet. I was tempted to text him once more.. but I don’t want to cross any limits..
perhaps if he is not texting me back.. that is his conscious choice… I can’t force him to talk to me.

I walked into the campus and looked around throughout.. he was nowhere to be seen..

I walked towards my classroom and the CR was distributing some paper.. I looked in the direction of where Lara was sitting.. she waved at me and indicated to take the paper. I took the paper..
It was our lecture schedule for the week..
“we already have a lect schedule.. what’s this for..” I asked Lara confused..

“well most of the senior teachers are gone out of city to attend an intercollege meeting.. I don’t know what is it exactly about but most of our teachers won’t be here for a week.. so there is an alteration in our timetable for this week..” Lara explained..

“ohh”

“it means we can leave earlier than usual this week…” lara said excitedly.. “and you know what's the best thing about it..”Lara contd. “Prof. Peter is not here too..”

The wave of relief that passed through in those fraction of seconds was indescribable..

“and we are going to leave early the entire week.. which means more time to shop.” Lara exclaimed. She was such a shopaholic.

It was our first lect.. I went through the schedule and it was Prof. Eric’s lect. He entered right on time in the class.
He had this weird look on his face… angry, upset.. or maybe just I could see that. (Overthinking you know!)

I was sitting on my usual place and usually Prof. Eric would look in my direction atleast once..
He did not, this time..
He was just looking in his book and on the board and at all other students except for me..
Like I did not exist.

What was more annoying was the fact that I cared about it. It bothered me.. 
I wanted to ignore but I couldn’t.

The lect got over and we were all set to leave.. Now generally Prof. Eric doesn’t leave till we students leave.. and today he was the first person to go…

I got up from my place and about to leave when he entered again…

“you’ll will have to make a summary of the entire today’s lect and submit it before leaving… so no one is leaving early.. you’ll will leave at your usual time i.e at 4pm… so dump all your ideas of shopping, movies, date etc” he said.. focusing on the last part while looking at me.. He was so furious.

The entire class had a sad, irritated already look.. but no one dared to say anything.. I was sure now this was all because of Saturday.. he was mad at me.. I knew it.. 

“And this shall continue the entire week.” He said and left the classroom..

We were walking down the corridor. Lara was very upset and poor Kelvin was just trying his best to calm her down. “idk what has gotten into him.. he was never like this” Lara cried.. Kelvin looked at me and gave me a ‘I know what’s it about’ look.. I immediately looked away from him.. I was scared what he would read out of my face.

We sat back after college to complete the summary and once we were done we had to go one by one to Prof. Eric’s cabin to submit it. I decided it was probably the best time to talk to him..

Once I was done.. I, Lara and Kelvin went towards the cabin.. there was a long queue of students waiting to submit their summary. However it was a fast moving queue which means prof. Eric wasn’t actually checking the summary..
I purposely stood at the end of the queue..

I entered the cabin.. Prof. Eric looked at me. I thought I could see a mere softness in his eyes.. but no.. I was proved wrong just as soon as he spoke to me.

“Keep your summary here and leave.” He said with a proper Prof. tone pointing at his table where other summaries were kept..  He was back engrossed in his laptop.

“why are you behaving like this?” I spoke.. no reaction. “is it because I couldn’t come on Saturday.?” Again no reaction..

This was irritating the shit out of me now.

“I thought you were busy.. I texted you too.”  This time he looked at me..

“Ms. Grace.. you can please leave and let other people come in and submit.” He spoke.

“there’s no one waiting next.. I was the last on the queue.” I said.

“sir may I enter..” a voice from the door… I looked there to see Shellna walking in..  what a wrong timing this bitch has.

“I wanted to submit this summary.. I hope I am not late..” she said..
“no not at all.” Eric spoke with a soft smile.. “keep it here.” He said calmly..

“Ms Ana, I think you are done.. you can leave.” Prof. Eric told. I stormed out of the cabin..
what the heck he thinks he is.. 

The entire week had passed the same way..
Him ignoring me, giving us assignments and summaries to write, and leaving us late..

I tried a couple of times more to get him talk to me… but it didn’t work so I just gave up..

If that’s how Prof. wants to keep it.. I’ll obey him..

Perhaps there were rumors already in the class that I am trying to seek his attention which wasn’t wrong but wasn’t right either.

It was Friday and he left us early because we had the senior year giving us party the next day.. so he gave us time to shop around and stuff..

“I am so happy..” Lara said.. “finally someone knocked some sense into Prof.’s  head..” Lara exclaimed..
“hey Ana lets go shop today… I want to buy myself a pair of footwears for tomorrow.. you take something for yourself too.” Lara said..
“umm no.. I don’t want to…I am not feeling well..” I lied..
I was just not in mood right now.. I needed some good nap..

“you left us the other day saying the same reason.. Are you planning to ditch on our plan tomorrow.. so you are building up excuses so that it sounds a little more realistic tomorrow.” Lara said. I laughed.

“nobody can beat your level of imagination girl.. I’ll come tomorrow even if I am genuinely not well.. I promise.” I said..

“okay you should go and rest.. I’ll take my boyfriend along.. he cannot make any excuses.” Lara said and left.

__________________________________

Hey guys!! I am sorry for late update.. But as promised yesterday I'll be uploading 2 chapters today....

So this is not all for the day!! Next chapter coming in matter of few minutes!!

__________________________________

I hope you liked this chapt so far❤❤

Some interesting twist in the next one..
Can u guess what's coming!

Also this reminds me I need to update my draft sooner!! For the chapts to run smooth

Please follow, comment, vote and support ❤