Don't mess with His girl.

ANA’S POV

I, honestly enjoyed each and every minute of the last 1hr 15 mins that I spent with prof. Eric. His voice was yet ringing in my ears… never in a million years will I be able to get used with that voice. He showed me around the the central building. We were not done seeing that building completely but yet I asked him to show me around the building A since I was scared of getting caught by any professor  and then the rumors that wud follow it.

“Hey girl any problem.” Lara asked me as she kept her bag next to me. “what u thinking?” “nothing” I smiled. “Hi Kelvin.” I waved to him. “Hey” he answered
  We had chemistry lect and all were settled in the class. Miss Luna was an amazing teacher. She had done her majors in inorganic chemistry and had a great amount of knowledge in her field. I was never a fan of chemistry but I seemed to enjoy her lect.  She was a short, old lady,  in her late 40’s having wrinkles and  a few grey hair. She has been teaching in the college for more than 15 years now. Her experience spoke volumes.

The lect got over within an hour.. and we were heading towards our next class.. it was math.. yes Prof. Peter.. I didn’t want to sit in that lect. idk what had gotten into me.. I really wanted to bunk ‘math’ class..
“are you ok?” Lara asked since I was walking too slow for my speed… “yeah” I nodded. “I really doubt, since morning you seem lost.” She asked, her voice really concerned.. she was right.. I was diverted in the morning as well when she spoke to me.. although the reasons were different… her doubt was genuine. “its nothing Lara.” I told her trying to look as relaxed as possible.

We sat in the class.. Prof. peter entered the room after 5 mins… the first thing he did after he entered was look at me and and raised his eyebrow.. giving me an ugly smile. He really was giving me creeps. I didn’t like the vibes he was giving me.  I tried my level best to ignore it. He wrote a problem on the board and asked us to solve it. And as he was strolling around the class peeping in everyone’s books, checking their progress with the sum, he came up to my bench: “hey pretty lady..” he said… “how have you been. Missed me last night.” He said.. I was shocked.. “what do u mean?” I asked in a very high irritated digusted tone…  “I mean.. my lecture.. sweetheart..” he said.. “what did u think.” He said and winked. Lara and Kelvin were looking at us, since they were the only two who heard Prof. Peter talk as he was in very close and uncomfortable approximation with my bench and me.

“If you don’t mind sir can you please take your precious time out and help us with the problem..” Kelvin said. “sure Kelvin” he said.. “you are doing it right Ana.” He said peeping in my book.. “and trust me I can teach you a lot of things” he said coming close to my ears “keep it up.” He said and patted my back and slowly moved his hands down my back.. I got so fucking uncomfortable at his gesture..  this was not nice.. never in my wildest dreams I expected to be teased like this by my own prof.. I was too shocked to do anything.. 

“Sir, now if you please take your hands off her and do what you are paid for, it will be an honor.” I looked at the source of sound.. it came from the door.. it was him.. Prof. Eric.. His eyes were blazing red in anger.. like if Prof. Eric was given a gun, he would immediately shoot Prof Peter down..

  Prof. Peter was startled.. “umm.. ye.. yea.. yes….  I was just appreciating her. She is a new student Grey.. just making sure she gets all the sums right..” he said faking a decent, innocent smile on his face.

Prof Eric was not buying even one percent of the shit Prof. Peter was telling him. I was on the verge of tears.. it is not like I haven’t been eve teased before or cat-called earlier, I have been. But I never expected this to come from my own teacher… I was feeling so uncomfortable in the moment… The entire class had their eyes on me..  and I was looking down in my book.. vision blurred because of tears that were formed… The bell rung signaling the end of lect. and immediately prof. Peter left… now that the class had started speaking.. I knew I was the topic of discussion. I looked up..  Prof. Eric was yet standing on the door… his eyes were on me. They looked sad, concerned even..

Lara’s arm went around my shoulder. She was asking me to relax..  I didn’t want any sort of sympathy.. Just when the class had left.. I took my books and rushed out.. passing by Prof. Eric.. “Ana..” he called out.. I could hear him but yet I ran, because I knew.. If I’d stay one more minute in front of him, I’d cry.  I went towards my dorm room because that was the only way I could figure out at that moment. The EXIT.

I was not going to attend any other lectures.. I couldn’t process about what just happened.. that touch, that comment,I felt so disgusted.

I know I could complain about it.. But with the image that Prof Peter has around the college, it'll be just me who'll be blamed and I cannot afford it.

__________________________________

Hey guys!! So I finally kept my promise of uploading 3 chapters today...

I'll try to be on time next time.
See you guys next week.
__________________________________

Next chapter: How will Eric console Ana.❤

Follow, comment, vote and support 💪❤