I want to know about your parents.

ANA’s POV:

I was going to Prof. Peter’s room.  He had asked me to give a written application that I stayed back voluntarily because of my health and there is no other reason.
Although I was dreaded to go there alone, I had to take responsibility for myself.

Besides he had calmed down in the last few months, and did not bother me much.

I was moving slowly and stood outside his room thinking twice before I decided to finally knock at his door.
But before I could do anything I was pulled away with a great force and taken into another room.

I could not process anything that just happened until I finally came to a halt in the other room.

I looked behind to see it was him

He was locking the door of the room which I assume was his room.

It was the first time I was seeing his room. It was the same as ours, just a little more clean and fresh with his scent dominating the room.

“what the hell are you up to, ‘sir’?” I asked him, shocked, since he was least expected to be here

“you tell me that? Why the hell were you going to his room?” his voice authoritative. His inner teacher taking the lead.

“how does it bother you?” I asked, trying hard to keep my tears at a corner, but drastically failing at it.

He pushed me towards the wall, coming in close contact with me, his body touching mine. I was trying hard not to get distracted by any hormones.

“just because we had some misunderstanding Ana, doesn’t mean I don’t care about you.” He said holding my arms tight and pinning me to the wall as I try to get out his surrounding.

misunderstanding aye! Is that what you call after you are caught sleeping with a so called ‘childhood friend’ of yours ‘RIC’”I mocked at him looking at anywhere but at him, blinking a few times to push my tears back in, since I recalled everything that has changed between us in the span of 24 hours.

“Ana..” he said, his voice soft, very soft if I compare it with the way he shouted at me today morning.

I did not look at him, I cannot forget anything. I had decided to end things up.

“Ana look at me please.” He turned my head to make me look him. he was standing tall in front of me, looking down to connect his eyes to mine.

I looked at him, and if I could see well, I did see tears in his eyes.

“there is nothing between me and Jenna. I swear. We did nothing last night. I was on the couch the entire time, just thinking about you, and how will I make up to you next morning.”

“yes, and u came up with a brilliant solution of scolding me, in front of her, as the first thing in the morning.” I complained, my voice breaking now.

“Ana I didn’t want to but-” he stopped midway, just staring at me
“- I am sorry, I don’t want to give any excuse. What I did was wrong and I am very sorry. I am sorry for scolding you, for not paying attention to you, for not maintaining boundaries with Ms. Jenna. I am sorry for spoiling your trip Ana.” He said, with sadness audible in his voice, as he pins me more to the wall, and shifting even closer.

I looked down, not because I was upset,  but because I cannot let him see my cheeks turn red.

“look at me Ana Grace.” He commanded and I obeyed.

And with a swift movement, he pinned his lips over mine. His hands placed over my waist to keep me in place while I my move my hand to his hair, as I stand on my toes to get a better access  to his mouth.

He lifts me up as he still claims my mouth and puts me to his bed. I lie down with him on top of me, calming all the 'bad' anxieties that I had built since yesterday and giving room to butterflies in my stomach.

He broke the kiss and lifted his head up to look at me. I was breathing heavily.

“I couldn’t answer you yesterday..” he spoke, his warm breath touching my face. He was breathing as rapidly as I was.

“but before I go ahead, let me tell you this Ms. Ana Grace, I am in love with you too.”

A tear rolled down the corner of my eyes as I lifted my head to kiss him again.  His kisses trailing down the side of my neck leaving wet imprints everywhere.

He rose again, looking at me, asking for my permission, for whatever we are thinking of next.

“are u sure?”
I nodded

“words Ana”

“yes Eric.”

He smiled at me with a darkness in his eyes that I hadn’t seen before. He caressed and kissed every inch of my body as we lay there together.

✨✨✨

We were still in his bed laying, hugging each other. He kissed my forehead and said again,

“ I love you Ana, and don’t you think there is anything else, anyone else, except you.”

I nodded.

“Mm?”

“yes Eric.”

There was complete silence before he said once again,

“I want to ask you one more thing, will you answer?”

“what is it?”

“I want to know about your parents.”

Shit. Am I ready?

__________________________________

Hey guys..

I hope you guys are doing well.

The pandemic hasn't been very easy for all of us, but I hope you all are safe and taking care of yourself.

I know I haven't been regular, but that doesn't mean I am going to leave the story mid way.

I have written the story ahead
I am just slow to upload.
Thank you for the patience you guys.

Please vote ☑
Comment and follow.

I love you all ❤❤