The 'Teacher student' bond

ERIC's POV:

I went back to her; “I’ll drive you back to Lara’s place.. its an hour drive from here.. she’ll be home by then”  she nodded in response gathering her handbag from the table.

We left and sat back in the car. It was getting cold outside but I was always fond of such weather. It just makes me happy, content.

We were set to drive, I was putting on my seat belt and checking the rear mirror when she said, “thank you.. Eric!”

I was taken aback after hearing her say my name.

“Thank you for finding me yesterday, for keeping me safe, for taking care of me, for bringing me to such a wonderful lunch.   I am not used to this, I am not used to be taken care of.. so thank you so much Eric. I won’t ever ever forget this.” I could see the tears surfacing in her eyes.

I smiled.. I had no words.. I just smiled.

“say something?” she got nervous and started looking down and staring at her hands, thumbs fidgeting with each other.

    I don’t know what had gotten into me, what possessed me..

But I had to do what I did.. I lifted her head and leaned to kiss her.

I had to do this.. I wanted to do this since the first time I met her.. but there is a perfect time I guess.. and for me.. this was it..

She was not returning my kisses.. but I wasn’t disappointed.. I knew I had taken her by surprise. I continued kissing her, till my lips can remember the taste of hers.

“I want to be with you Ana Grace. I want to take care of you always. I want to date you Ana…” I finally spoke against her lips.. holding her head close to me and inhaling her sweet scent.  She let herself out of my grip.. I can never forget the look on her face, the red colour of her cheeks, the surprised eyes, and so confused face; to say anything.

“I like you Ana.. I genuinely do… I have liked you since you asked me your classroom on the first day.. I have liked you since I saw you.. and I have just liked you..” I told her.

I am not sure of what the consequence will be, probably she wont even talk to me henceforth.. but I had to tell… I cannot keep myself restricted anymore..

It's better to let it out and be free; once and for all.

“I don’t want your answer soon… but please tell me what you think… either ways I’ll be fine… and nothing will affect our student teacher bond in college. So you don’t have to worry about it.” I tried to speak as calmly as I could…
but only I knew the anxiety started building within..

I knew I said ‘either ways will be fine’ but I was really hoping for something positive.

ANA’s POV:

He started to drive me back..

I want to tell him my reply now.. but I am too indecisive.. I want to trust him, but I am too scared.. I don’t want to carry this back to the dorm.. I want to either start or finish this now.. but I don’t know what to do..  what if he leaves like everyone else.. ik I just have one hr to decide..
The one hour of this journey

I looked out of the window and started my own trail of thoughts…

I guess I already knew what I had to do.. I was just too scared.

ERIC’s POV:

The rest of the drive she was just looking out of the window without a single word said. And the more she kept quiet, the more pessimistic my thoughts got.. 

We were just one block away from Kelvin’s house when I realised there was a huge amount of traffic ahead on the other side of the road. My way back to my place would take a lot of time if I came through that lane.. so I decided to call Kelvin here to pick Ana up.

“Is it ok if I call Kelvin here to pick you up… there is a lot of traffic ahead for vehicle to move.. my way back would take long if I were to drive all the way up there” I asked her.

“Why don’t you come to Kelvin’s place?” she asked.

“There is no place to park here.. and besides it’s anyway getting late.. I have my topics to prepare for tomorrow’s classes.. I’ll get going.” I said..

“ok” she said.

I called Kelvin and told him the entire issue and asked him to come and pick her up. “alright bro. we’ll be there in 10 mins.” He said.. And by 'we' he meant even Lara would come.

We were waiting in the car. Awkwardness had already filled the room..

I was staring out of my window trying not to think about what I did earlier,I started wondering if what I did was right or no.

This is when she said, softly,
“I like you too; sir.”

I turned to her.. so surprised to hear it so soon.

“I really like you sir…” and she started crying. Oh my girl. I grabbed her by her back and kissed her; keeping it as simple as I could, knowing it was her first time 
no, second, whatever

and this time.. she kissed me back.

And Kelvin, with the perfect timing that he has, called me. “where are you bro.. I can’t see you..”
“I am in my car” I told..

“Is that their car?” I heard Lara’s voice from the background.. I looked around and could see them coming in my direction..

“you going right. That’s my car” I told and disconnected. “they’re here. Message me once you reach your dorm.. ok Ana.” I told trying to control all the euphoric bubbles bursting within me.  She smiled and nodded. I leaned to Unfasten her seatbelt.

Lara bent and knocked at my window… I lowered the glasses..

“I hope you were not a nuisance to my girl.” She asked..

I raised my hands in defense.. “you can ask her if you like.” And she looked at her..

“stop it already Lara.. lets go.” Ana said to her. Lara went on the other side and opened the door for her.

Ana turned to me before getting down and said, “thank you.” I smiled at her. “anytime.” and winked.

I knew I loved her.

__________________________________

So finallllyy!!
He confessed! ❤🥺
__________________________________

Extremely sorry for the late update...
No excuses, just , was busy

Ily ❤

Please vote, comment, follow and support!! 😉❤

Next chapter: First day❤