Impression on Eric

Writer's POV:

The lecture was at 10:00am and her watch displayed 10:09am when she reached the just outside the classroom.

She took time to get her vitals stabilize, anxious about the insult she was going to face as soon as she will enter the classroom..

Gathering all her courage that she had, she went to the door.

To her surprise or good-luck, the professor had yet not entered the class.
Making her exhale a carbondioxide of relief.

      The minute she entered the classroom she could feel all eyes on her..

there were some guys admiring her and staring at her hopelessly while some others started whistling and commenting.. 

Wow

She wasn't really liked by many and she knew that.
So amidst all of the chaos she could hear a female voice comment.

"Wow, we have a late bitch .."

Ana looked at the source taking a while to locate the girl and just by looking her she realised that she was that bitch of the class,  the one she will never get along with.  

“Ignore her”, another girl said behind from where Ana was standing.

She turned to look at her..

The girl smiled and pulled out her hand

“Hi I am Lara. Lara Miller”

“Ana Grace” Ana said as they shook hands. 

“This is Kelvin Johnson.. my boyfriend.”

“hi” Ana said..

“introducing him just so he knows that this year too he is stuck with me. ” Lara winked and laughed.
Ana liked Lara already..

“you can join us here” Lara said..

“thanks” Ana said gratefully..
She was now kinda mixing well in the new atmosphere.. 

“Don’t mind that bitch.. she is Shellna and no one likes her anyway.” Lara said..

“I judged her the minute she opened her mouth.” Ana replied.. they both laughed..

“well, she will show you more of her stupidity the minute  Prof. Eric Grey walks in..” Lara said. 

“why?” Ana asked.

“well because he is one of the most good looking, well built, mannered, you name it, professor in the entire campus. He is the perfect man..
You know like one universal crush.
and also a young one in the campus filled with teachers from 18th century."

"He just had his 29th birthday last week" Kelvin took his time to fill in some details.

but the sad part is; he is superstrict..  he wants everything perfect, up-to-date.. 
He is always on time to class as well..

God alone knows what took him so long today.. he is 20 mins late already..” Lara said while looking at her watch and then looking by the door..

Eric's POV

We came out of principal Williams office.. discussing about the schedule and the classes every prof. will take this particular year..

we all had our schedule of the day and of the year ready before us..

I came out of the cabin and was making a note of all the lectures I am supposed to take today and my 1st lect was in classA/2/14..

Just when I was noting it down in my phone..

I was startled by this girl.
This innocent, beautiful face.

Looking right at her I could tell she was new to this place.. “excuse me sir” she said in a very politeness mixed in sugar making her voice appear sweet now.

I kept looking at her while she fidgeting with this piece of form in her hand.

I did not hear what she exactly said but understood she was asking me some address..

I asked my inner self to just concentrate on the question instead of concentrating at the girl..

but you always concentrate on things more important than the other’. ugh shut up inner self

I looked at the paper and I realised the the place.

It was A/2/14 the same freaking classroom I had a lecture at..

Let me be honest. I was excited.

I don't know why, but I was.

I wanted to see this female’s face but she wouldn’t look at me.

she was too nervous or shy.. or maybe bold and  her physique in comparison to mine made me feel otherwise.

I told her the way and she lifted her head up to listen to the direction carefully

‘god she is so pretty’ my inner self screamed. Ugh when did I take a notice of my students.

NO!! 

I decided to be strict.

I snapped at her.. and asked her to rush.. yet not telling her I’d be coming to her class

✨✨✨

I looked at my watch. It was 9:57..
I knew it would atleast take her 10 mins to reach the class.. 

Lets give her 15 and extra 5 minutes to get herself comfortable.

Yes, I, Eric Grey, who hates to be 20 seconds late to his class, is going to enter 20 minutes late.

Why?

. I don't have any answer as of now.

I just didn’t want that girl standing out of my lecture.

I could go through the short way.. I took the long one. 😉
__________________________________

Eric is already nuts about her....

What do you think will happen when Ana will realise he is the professor...

Will Eric be able to teach with her in the class🙃🤭

Like, Comment, vote and follow...

More updates on ig: the_blue_throat