Is he disappointed in Us?

ANA's POV:

I reached college a little early than normal the next day. I did not wear ton amount of makeup this time although I had put efforts to get dressed.

I was walking down the corridor when someone from behind suddenly grabbed my arm and pulled me behind, taking me along with them.

I turned around to see who it was.

“oh my god Lara, what the hell is wrong.” I raised my voice.

“shut up and come along.” 

She took me to the extreme corner of the corridor and looked around to see for someone. There was nobody there.

“what?” I asked her again, this time a little softly.

“what is on between the two of you?”

“what, whom?” I was confused, or rather in denial of the fact that she had an idea already.

“you and our handsome prof.” She said checking again to see if someone's around.

“umm—it” I stumbled again.

“means there IS something.” She said with her tone raised, I don't know in excitement or shock.

“who told you?” I asked her.

“well, you did not tell me and prof Eric wont, obviously,   who else knows? I figured it out myself.”

“Kelvin does. I thought he told you.”

“he doesss?????” she said widening her eyes in disbelief. “this man is dead. He has been keeping secrets now?!” She said again staring at an empty space.

“well, but why did not you tell me?” she asked turning her head back to me

“um.. I was scared..”

“of..?”

“of being judged, of wondering what if this is temporary, of losing it.” I said, with tears brimming at the corners of my eyes.
why do I always start crying?

“hey hey.. its ok.. we aren’t here to judge you..” she pulled me in a hug and I cried a bit on her shoulder.

“when did you know?” I asked her pulling myself out of her embrace wiping my nose from the back of my hands.

“I had a little doubt yesterday the way you guys were exchanging contacts during lecture, and then I saw you leaving his cabin with a hugee smile, after college. So..” Lara said.

“ohh..”

“I want the details..” she said in excitement.

“your place this evening?”

“sounds great.” I nodded

✨✨✨

It was the last lect of the day, Prof. Eric’s, and Lara was more excited than I was for this lect.

“you better don’t make it obvious, take control of your expressions girl.” I said to her.

“you ARE making it fucking obvious.” Kelvin told Lara.

“you don’t talk to me, you’ve been keeping secrets from me now.” Lara snapped right back at him.

She was not mad at him, just a little disappointed.

“I am not keeping secrets from you Lara, I am just respecting someone’s privacy.” Kelvin explained.

“whatever” Lara rolled her eyes.