Eric Apologizes

ERIC's POV

It was 10:05pm on my clock. I told Kelvin to take Lara home. She was crying a lot..

I was not sure of whether I was right with respect to Ana’s location.. but a part of told that she was definitely there.

I reached there by 10:14pm and I was right.. I saw her there..
AT SOLITUDE.

Sitting on the bench next to the water body, thinking to herself and crying.
I felt responsible for her condition. I stood there for a couple of minutes, gathering all my courage to talk to her.

“Ana” I called out trying to sound as calm as possible. She turned towards me.

I was devastated at her plight. She was drunk, and crying and sobbing all her eyes out for god knows how long.
The minute I saw her, I went to her and hugged her tight.
I know I was crying.

“Are u safe baby?” I asked. “I am sorry” I continued.
“I am so sorry baby.” 

  She pushed me away. “don’t call me that.” She spoke angrily.
“you left me. You ignored me for days. I thought you cared..  but I was wrong AGAIN.. why would anyone care about me..” she was crying.
She was angry. She was disappointed in me.

“Babe I am so sorry.” I told her.

“you all do the same thing. Abandon….. that’s what my parents did 15 years back… that’s what my friends did… that’s what you are doing. Everyone I love just abandons me. They leave.. and I wait hopelessly for them to return.” She spoke.

“go away from here Eric.” she told; trying to stop her tears and pushing me away.

I felt guilty.. so guilty for treating her the way I did. I knew there was something hurting her deep..yet I did that to her..

“I am not leaving Ana.” I told..

“I am never going to leave you.” I said holding her hands in mine..

“I know this is fake, this is a dream, and tomorrow morning you will leave me.” She cried..

“I won’t I promise.”  We sat there for some time.. holding hands, her head resting on my shoulder. I don’t know how long we sat there before I realised that Ana slept on my shoulder.

ANA’s POV:

I woke up to a terrible headache in an unknown room.  I tried to figure out where I was but I couldn’t see anything clearly, I was so dizzy. I sat on the bed, and suddenly I started vomiting.

I didn’t know:
what was happening?
where the washroom was?
Where I was?

I wasn’t able to stand properly, I was so dizzy..  in a terrible state.

Then I heard his voice.

He entered the room and held me from my back.. “Ana, oh my God, are you ok?.. come, come this way here’s the washroom, get yourself cleaned…”

I vomited a few more times before I finally stopped..
“here drink this..” he gave me a glass of water.
My stomach was damn empty… but I was feeling comparatively better.

“I’ll go clean outside.” He said.

“I am very sorry about that sir. I’ll do the cleaning.” I offered to him.

“its ok.. you don’t worry.” He said politely and left.

I did not persuade.. I literally wanted some time to think what was happening..
what the hell was I doing in Prof. Eric’s home.

I tried to think hard.. but I couldn’t remember a thing..

“ughhh!! Chuck.. let sir answer this for me.”  I told to myself.

I came out of the washroom and stood at a corner. Prof. Eric was cleaning all the mess that I had done, and I was standing at a corner just looking at him.

I had never seen him in a casual attire.  He was always so formally dressed.

But in this outfit he looked lot more younger and handsome.

“are you ok Ana now?” He said when he caught me staring at him..
I hope I was not smiling at him.

“yea.. yess.. thank you so much sir.. and I am extremely sorry for troubling you.” I said in a low voice.

“nothing matters to me more than you do.” He said.. I was taken by surprise with his words. “umm…”I didn’t know what to reply..

“actually.. Umm.. I.... I don’t remember anything about last night.”

“It’s ok.. I’ll tell you everything later.. come out and have breakfast.. you must be starving…” he said and he started leaving the room.. I was not confident about it but I had to ask it..

“did we…?”

He turned to look in my direction with his eyebrows raised,   I am assuming, in confusion.

“did we…. do anything.. uk..like..--”

“you slept in my room and I slept in the living room.. my blanket and pillow are yet on the couch.. you can check If you have to.”  He said..

I was so embarrassed..
why would he do anything ..
what were I thinking… how dumb of me..  I started my own trail of thoughts..

He moved towards me..
I was standing in front, confused.. and he was looking directly in my eyes while coming towards me and then bent to come near my ear and spoke,

“As much as I would love to do ‘something’, I wouldn’t do anything that you wouldn’t agree to.” He said this and gave a light kiss on my cheek.

I was taken aback by this gesture of his… Did he really say that?.. and to my surprise I was blushing at his words. What the heck was wrong in me.

“Lets go eat something.” He took my hand and we went to the dining table. He had made a bowl of soup.
“have this first.. it will help you with your hangover.” He said while pushing the bowl in my direction.

__________________________________

Heyy I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!
Eric is such a sweetheart❤🥺

I know I have said it a lot of times... But it's just not enough... I find myself falling for him😂❤❤🥺

__________________________________

Please follow 💗, comment💬, vote ☑ and support 💪

Next chapter: A day in his care❤

Next chapter coming now