The one that didn't get away!

Ok so before I tell you all what I'm doing today I'm going to tell you about something's about what my friends been doing. First Rowlet learned a new move called Brave Bird during his training with Ash, next is Sophocles, he entered this Vikavolt race where the winner will get a Buginium Z and he won thanks to Vikavolt being fast and he got a Z-Ring that Hapu gave him and Lillie also got a Z-Ring that she found at home along with a robot Pokemon called Magiana but it's not working but I'm pretty sure it will ne alive when they find the way to do it. Ok now that that's out of the way time to tell you what I'm doing today. Today me and my classmates are out fishing for the day and while they are at the rocky island I'm walking on the ocean in a bubble balloon that Pop made now that she evolved into a Brionne.

Ash: this balloon is amazing Walkatrout!

Walkatrout: thanks, Pop is a fast learning.

Lana: she sure looks like!

Oh and Ash and Pikachu are walking on the ocean while in the balloon and so are Lana and Sandy but Brionne is just swimming and so is Pop and Tom is with me in the balloon. And as for why I'm the weird looking fish with legs name Walkatrout.

Was because my Omnitrix is having a little bit of a glitch and usually Azmuth was the one to fix it and in a snap but now that he's gone I have to do it myself

Was because my Omnitrix is having a little bit of a glitch and usually Azmuth was the one to fix it and in a snap but now that he's gone I have to do it myself. I use my smart aliens to fix it and worked... sort of it looks like it's updating itself and it will take the whole day so I decided to turn into Walkatrout because nothing bad happens when fishing... except for the time me, Rook, grandpa and Patelliday went fishing in Undertown and Petelliday gets captured by pirates. So after a couple of walking later Ash call for a race and we accept.

Ash: all right. Whoever gets to that rock up ahead first wins!

Lana/Walkatrout: ok!

Lana: push us Brionne!

Brionne promptly dives under water and gives Lana and Sandy a push forward giving them the lead.

Tom: that's not fair!

Sandy: life's not fair!

Walkatrout: oh two could play it that game! Pop!

Pop: on it!

She started pushing the balloon that me and Tom are in and I started running while Tom was trying not to pop it with with the spike on his head. And also leaving Ash and Pikachu trying to catch up to win this race. Moments later I made it to the rock and won, Lana and Ash is catching there breath do to all the running.

Ash: *panting* I guess there's no way to beat you guys.

Walkatrout: don't worry, you guys did your best.

Suddenly, out of nowhere a giant whirlpool appeared and started sending us into the vortex.

All: *screaming!*