Surfs up

Here I am in Akala Island on the afternoon which is beautiful like always. I was walking on the beach, looking for Boss's uncle as he said his uncle lives on the beach. Then, the machine beeps as I was getting closer and straight ahead. I turned it off and walked forward, only to be stopped by large crowds of Pokemon looking at the ocean.

ChamAlien: hey, what's going on here?

Rockruff: take a look.

The little rock puppy Pokemon thing pointed at the ocean to see what are they looking at. They are looking at an Alolan Raichu using it's tail as a surfboard and riding in the waves, like it's part of the ocean. It started doing some neat tricks like doing a 360, an alley oop, and tube ride. Everyone in the crowd is cheering repeatedly saying it's name.

All: Thunder! Thunder! Thunder! Thunder!

Wait... that's Boss's uncle, Thunder. He's the one I'm looking for. After when he's done surfing, he surfed back to shore and he was instantly picked up by a Primarina and a Tsareena and got kiss by both of them on the cheek. Man, they sure love him, but can't blame him because of that neat surgical tricks.

Thunder: ok my dude's and dudettes, shows over. Go home and...

He stopped his sentence when he spotted me. Also, his voice sounds like you'll hear from a surfer, like the ones that kinda sounds like a hippie.

Thunder: like, what do we have here dude's and ?

He fly towards me and immediately recognized who I am.

Thunder: like no way! It's you, The One Who Is Many!

Pyukumuku: no way. It's actually him!?

Clauncher: The One Who Is Many!

Buneary: I think he's here to challenge Thunder.

ChamAlien: that I am. I'm here to challenge you Thunder, for the Special-specific Z-Crystal you got.

Thunder: heh, what makes you think that?

ChamAlien: I've already beaten you're nephew and won.

Everyone has a shocking look on their face.

Thunder: whoa, really? Heh, ok then, grab a surfboard and let's get this started.

ChamAlien: surfboard?

Thunder: yeah. You and me are gonna battle while surgical in the waves. And everyone is gonna watch. Isn't that right folks?

All: yeah!

ChamAlien: ok then, where's the surfboard?

Thunder: let me just do get it.

He flys passed the crowds and later returns dragging and surfboard and gave it to me.

Thunder: now, let's hit the waves so we can start this battle.

We both went in the ocean and I started paddling on the surfboard till we stopped and wait for the wave to come.

Thunder: before we start I want you to know you could turn into any kind of aliens. Except for Dark, Ground, Bug and Ghost type.

ChamAlien: ok, I got it.

Then, I heard a splashing and loud noise. I looked straight and their it was, a wave.

Thunder: let's go! Oh, and we'll also try to knock each other out and fall in the ocean. One of us will win if we do that.

We then went straight towards the wave and were getting closer and closer till were here. After that, I was now standing on the surfboard, keeping my balance so I wont fall.