Ivy

Ivy first attack move was Seed Bomb, she fired multiple explosion seed bombs at me. I managed to dodged them but almost got caught by the explosion. I reached my back and pulled out a hand full of my explosion pods.

Wildvine: now see my own explosion plant.

I throw them at her but she used Leaf Storm as a shield, once the pod exploded it created smoke. I saw Ivy jumped out of it and tackled me to the ground, then her body sprouted these long glowing green tendril and wrapped them around my body. I suddenly feel myself getting weaker by this.

Wildvine: what... is... this?!

Ivy: this is Giga Drain, it's basically a move that drains others straight.

I kept struggling to get out but I'm starting to get weak, but I got an idea. I focused my energy and created sharo thorns around my body, cutting off these tendrils and cancelling Ivy's move. I then ran up to her and quickly tackled her to the ground, then I used one of my legs and wrapped them around her waist. I lifted her off the ground and slammed her on the ground, over and over again. But she used Razor Leaf to cut herself out of my grasp, didn't hurt by the way. She then use Solar Beam but I digged underground and crawl my way towards her quietly.

Ivy: where are you? Come out of the ground and fight me!

Wildvine: if you say so.

I jumped out of the ground ready to attack, but she use Razor Leaf, multiple sharp leafs are flying towards me. I mostly dodged some of them but some cut my limbs off, but they grew back in a snap. She fired some kind seed at me and it attached on me, it then grew a little sprout.

Wildvine: uhhh... what is this?

Ivy: it's a Leach Seed, it will drain your energy.

Wildvine: uh-huh.

I grabbed the seed and pull it off of me.

Ivy: what the f*ck?!

Flair: Ivy! Language!

Ivy: sorry, but how did you do that?! No Pokemon has ever done that!

Wildvine: let me guess, the Pokemon's that you used Leach Seed on is the ones that can't reach it or only walkes on four?

Ivy: ... I did not think that through.

Wildvine: clearly you didn't.

Ivy: we'll uh... take this!

She fired a powerful Energy Ball and I quickly grabbed my explosion pods and threw it at it, making an explosion in the air. I ripped up to her and stretched my legs, making it long enough.

Wildvine: dance you fox-dog plant leaf  thing.

I wiped my vines at her like a whip, she dodge it but got hit again and again, multiple times. Ivy then used Magical Leaf and cut my legs into pieces, but of course no matter how much you cut me my parts always grows back. I was about to grab her but ran away and stand on that spot of the ground, perfect.

Wildvine: hey Ivy.

Ivy: what?

Wildvine: Kaboom.

Ivy: Kaboom?

I threw a pod near me and an explosion trail is moving her way towards Ivy. She did have time to dodged because am explosion happened underneath her. I planted some explosion pod when I was underground, it's strategy. Once the smoke clears out I see Ivy knocked out.

Flair: Ivy is unable to battle! The One Who Is Many win this round! Next up is Shadow!

Ribbion, who is all better now grabbed Ivy to help her heal. Shadow walked up to the battle field, I transform into Nuck-Elavee.

 Shadow walked up to the battle field, I transform into Nuck-Elavee

And gotten ready to fight the Dark type Pokemon.

To Be Continued...