🍋Mating Season part 3 final🍋

⚠️🍋Warning: this chapter is a lemon/sex chapter. Proceed if you want, if not then get out while you still can.🍋⚠️

Pop is laying on her back while ChamAlien is laying on top of her. Also, ChamAlien and Pop are making out and tongue wrestling each other, fighting for domination.

ChamAlien: (damn, her tongue feel so good.)

Pop: (I want my tongue inside his mouth.)

As they kept fighting for domination, ChamAlien started rubbing and pinching Pop's hips. She mouned and almost got ChamAlien's tongue inside her, but she's not letting that happened.

Pop: (too could play it that game.)

She reached down and grabbed ChamAlien's tail and started squeezing it, causing ChamAlien to moun and loose focus. She quickly shoved her tongue inside his mouth and took over. ChamAlien can feel Pop's tongue moving all around inside his mouth, he decided to let her do this as he kinda likes it. After a short second they both separated, leaving a string of saliva connected to their mouth and catching their breath.

ChamAlien: oh my God... that was... amazing.

Pop: it was. Byt now let us do something else then kissing.

ChamAlien: like what?

She smiled and got ChamAlien off of her, she got in a sexy pose and blushing heavily.

Pop: how about you taste and play with my body. My body is all and only yours and ready.

ChamAlien grinned and licked his lips with lust. He doesn't know where to start as there's so many options. He decided to do some more kissing but not on the mouth, but on the neck. He leaned down and started nibble on her neck, Pop was moaning.

Pop: (he makes me feel so warm.)

She thought to her self as her tail flapped on the ground. While ChamAlien kept nibbling but event started licking and bitting her neck, leaving a hickey. He moved his arms to her chest and he felt something.

ChamAlien: (what is this?)

He stopped kissing and looked down and saw he is touching a pair of small white nipples, barely large enough to be seen and of the same color as the rest of her body. Once Pop felt ChamAlien touching her her breast, she immediately became a little sad.

Pop: I'm sorry my breast aren't big.

ChamAlien: I don't care if they're big, there perfect.

He the cupped her breast, causing Pop to moaned in pleasure.

Pop: mmooh~!

ChamAlien: heh, I see you're sensitive th-

Pop: SHUT UP AND KEEP TOUCHING/PLAYING THEM!!

She shouted in lust and a bit of range. ChamAlien began playing with her breast by moving them up and down and pinching them. Pop kept moaning and started getting horny. ChamAlien then planted his mouth on one her breast, he first licked it but the started sucking on it. Pop hold him tight as she is enjoying it, she looked at his lover and stare at him with a warm smile, watching him suckle her as if trying to draw milk out of her.