Tapu Bulu VS Alien

Ok so to make this short we ran into Tapu Bulu and he said that Pheromosa can not stay so we are gonna have a battle near the Ruins of Abundance and if I win she will stay but if he wins she would have to go back home. Right now we are following Tapu Bulu to the Ruins of Abundance where we would fight and I'm feeling and confidence about this.

Tom: do you know what your dealing with?

Blitzwolfer: hmm, let's see. I'm gonna fight a Pokemon who is a guardian of this island.

Tom: exactly! Your gonna fight a tapu guardian!

Pheromosa: and if you loose I have to go back to my home, and I don't want to go back, I like it here!

Pop: and you could get seriously hurt from him!

Blitzwolfer: guys relax! I fought way tuffer aliens and villains then him. (And this isn't the first time I fought a tapu guardian.)

Tapu Bulu: ok were here.

We are know in at the Ruins of Abundance and it's surroundings is sand with large rocks and cactus and there's an entrance.

Blitzwolfer: were going to fight inside?

Tapu Bulu: fight inside? No, I said were going to fight "near" the Ruins of Abundance as in outside of it not inside.

Blitzwolfer: why not?

Tapu Bulu: because that where I live and I don't want to ruind it.

Eevee: I'm pretty sure it's already ruined and if it is ruined you wouldn't tell the difference.

Braixen: Eevee you don't say that to a tapu guardian home!

Eevee: I could say whatever the f*ck I want b*tch!

Braixen: why you littl-

She was cut off when I quickly turn into ChamAlien.

And use my stinger and stung Braixen, making her fall asleep

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

And use my stinger and stung Braixen, making her fall asleep. Greninja caught her in his arm before hitting the ground.

Tapu Bulu: wow, those two do not get along.

Greninja/Pichu: tell me about.

Tapu Bulu: also why didn't you stung Eevee?

ChamAlien: oh I did stung her once but it didn't work.

Tom: he stung her 20 times and it still didn't even work.

Tapu Bulu: what kind of Eevee are you?

Eevee: a special Eevee.

Voices inside Eevee's head: (kill them all.)

Eevee: (na I'm good.)

Tapu Bulu: all right enough talking let us begin!

My Pokemon friends walked towards a big flat rick and sit down while I'm getting ready to battle another tapu guardian.

Tom: all right the battle between Tapu Bulu and ChamAlien will begins... now!