Introduce

Welp, today's the day I introduce my classmates to The Ice Pack, AKA my kids. Well me and Pop's kids since we are in a relationship. So after we all ate breakfast and put everyone but Pop in their Pokeball it is time to go.

Maxwell: hey dad.

ChamAlien: yeah?

Maxwell: why do you have to go to school?

ChamAlien: it's because I'm a teenager and I still have a lot to learn about the Pokemon world. And some day when your ten you'll all go to school.

Cube: school sounds lame.

Tom: school can help you learn a lot of things.

Pop: and it can be fun sometimes, you can even make friends like we did.

Cube: whatever.

Ok, with that out of the wsy it is time to go. Since I want to be around with the kids I transform into Big Chill.

 Since I want to be around with the kids I transform into Big Chill

And picked up Pop bridal style and spread my wings. Before we can go I saw The Ice Pack looking away and covering their eyes.

Big Chill: what's wrong?

Glacier: dad, your naked!

Jackie: put some clothes on!

Big Chill: what? I know some Necrofriggian who doesn't have clothes.

Pop: and you know me and the others don't wear clothes.

Kenko: it's because you're not a Necrofriggian!

Big Chill: look, let's just go and I'm pretty sure you'll get use to me not wearing clothes in this form.

We then got off the ground and fly, making our way to school. During our way it seems they quickly got use to Big Chill not wearing any clothes. We did some neet flying tricks and they seem to enjoy it. We eventually made it and we landed inside and to the hall, I put Pop down and let everyone out of their Pokeball and transform back into ChamAlien.

 We eventually made it and we landed inside and to the hall, I put Pop down and let everyone out of their Pokeball and transform back into ChamAlien

ChamAlien: ok kids, so I'm gonna go and get ready to introduce my friends to all of you. And I want you all to behave. You got that?

They all nodded yes and me and the others went in class while the kids stay out there.