Survive the night

ChamAlien: hello?

Dolly: hello? Hello, hello?

ChamAlien: Dolly?

Dolly: indeed and congratulations on completion the first challenge and on to the second challenge.

ChamAlien: what am I supposed to do here?

Dolly: this next challenge is called survive the night, it's where you the alien play as the night guard to survive the night.

ChamAlien: can you explained it more detailed.

Dolly: in this challenge you will be in the office where you are right now with limited power's and a spare Uraring mask, you will check the surveillance camera on the tablet to keep an eye on the toys and withereds Poketronic's.

ChamAlien: Poketronic's? You mean like animateonics?

Dolly: I have no idea what's an animateonics. But anyways they come to life at night and they will come at you, on your desk is two buttons on your left and right for the doors and lights and a flashlight but the more you used them the more you're power's gonna drained and reach to zero. And if one of the Poketronic's gets in your office put on the mask so they will think you are one of them, but it doesn't work on one if them.

ChamAlien: who?

Dolly: Zoroak the pirate on cam 2 and probably, if you see him running down the halls shut the door immediately.

ChamAlien: ok I'm starting to understand but how many of these Poketronic's are there?

Dolly: hmm, about ten of them but I can't seem to find the golden one.

ChamAlien: so how long do I have to survive?

Dolly: until 6am and you win this challenge and move on the third and last challenge. You got it?

ChamAlien: yeah I got it. Watch out for the Poketronic's and survive until 6am.

Dolly: good. Oh and one more thing, keep the music box wound up remotely on cam 5 and don't let the music stop.

ChamAlien: what will happen if it stop?

Dolly: two words: you're f*cked.

ChamAlien: what?

Dolly: bye!

He then hung up on me and I put the phone down and reached the tablet and started turning in on.

ChamAlien: all right let's do this!

The tablet turned on and it's already 1:56 AM I guess time flys when someone is explaining everything huh? But that's not the only thing I see, I see what I think are they toys Poketronic's and what I learned it school and doing research I know what kind of Pokemon they are. There's a Uraring, a pink Lopunny and Combusken, they look scary in the dark but when I hold the tablet a flashlight shined in there face and they don't look scary in the daytime.

ChamAlien: ok now I see what they toys looks like, I wonder what does the withereds looks like.

I press cam 1 and shined the light and there in poor conditions, they've been tore apart and used them for parts. Even Zoroak on cam 2 didn't go threw what they had to bare.

ChamAlien: ok now to see if the music box.

I clicked on cam 5 and there's the button to keep the music box playing and it's already 2 AM I hold the button that said "wind up music box" and hold it to wind it up until the Pokeball is full.

ChamAlien: so far so good, better check the toys.

Before I can press cam 6 the cameras started going all static and it stopped. I press cam 6 and to my suprice toy Lopunny and toy Combusken are gone, the only one on the stage was toy Ursaring. I went threw each cameras flashing the light to find them and there's toy Lopunny on cam 7 where the dining room is and toy Combusken on the gifts room. I look to see what percent of power I got and I have 89% left, I better not use it so much and it's only 2:10 AM I turned off my tablet and was testing the doors and lights to see if they work and surprisingly it works.