10,000 In Alola part 1

Author P.O.V

It is another beautiful day in Alola like always. Here we see ChamAlien/Frank and his classmates at Lillie's mansion for training. They just finished training and decided to have some fun before going back home, ChamAlien is playing baseball with Pikachu, Marowak, Lycanroc, Tsareena, Pheromosa, Sylvia, and Greninja. It's three against three team and only two are watching it.

ChamAlien: all right guy's! Here comes the throw.

Pikachu: do your best!

Pikachu shouted as his tail is now iron and was ready for the hit. ChamAlien's then throws it with all his strength and the ball is complete in hot. Pikachu focus on the ball and once it's close, he swing his tail and hit the ball, sending it far and into the near by forest.

Lycanroc: it's a home run!

Sylvia: damnit!

Marowak: he! Eat it!

He was then punched on the face by Sylvia and he groaned in pain.

ChamAlien: I'll get it!

As ChamAlien ran to the forest to retrieved the ball, while the others stayed behind.

Greninja: that was a good hit, Pikachu.

Pikachu: thanks. I guess all that training pays off. Also, how's ChamAlien doing getting the Special-specific Z-Crystal?

Greninja: that? Oh, it's going good, he got four in one day.

Lycanroc: whish we could see that.

Pheromosa: yeah, but he has to do it alone.

Marowak: he sure is getting stronger each time he beats a strong Pokemon. Heh, maybe someday he'll beat Arceus.

Sylvia: that's the most stupidest thing you have ever said, dumb*ss.

Marowak: don't have to say harsh words with each sentence.

Tsareena: do you ever wonder if he will be accepted to society like how humans and some Pokemon's lives?

Greninja: hard to tell, the humans sees him as a Pokemon.

Pheromosa: and this Pokemon League is the only way to show everyone that he's one of them and he'll be excepted to society.

Pikachu: let's hope he'll be successful of that.

Sylvia: or fail and he'll never be excepted in society.

Tsareena: (I really hate how Sylvia is a b*tch these days.)

Suddenly, a bright flash appears next to them and it appears to be a small pink Pokemon that looks like an onion is flouting next to them.

Lycanroc: whao! I-Is that a...

Tsareena: it is! It's a Celebi!

Greninja: not just a Celebi! A Shiny one!