Melemele Island

ChamAlien looks around his surroundings he sees lot's of trees and the temperature feels warm.

ChamAlien: (hmmm, I better look around to see what dimension I ended up on.)

ChamAlien starts walking into the forest hoping to find some answers what is this place.

A few hours later of walking ChamAlien looks around and see nothing but trees and flowers till he decided to lay down on top of that rock over there, ones he started laying my back on the rock surprisingly the rock was really soft but then it started moving and he heard a voice.

???: excuse me I don't like people sleeping on my belly it tickles.

He got off of his belly as the creature started sitting up, as he gets a good look at him.

ChamalAlien: oh I'm sorry I didn't know.

Snorlax: oh it's okay it happened all the time the name Snorlax by the way. Also what kind of Pokemon are you?

ChamAlien: Pokemon? I'm not a Pokemon I'm an alien!

Snorlax: well you definitely looks like a Pokemon to me, by the way what your name your name little fella?

ChamAlien: my name... (I cant use my real name im not human any more I better stick to my aliens names for now on) my name is ChamAlien.

Snor: well nice to meet you ChamAlien.

ChamAlien: thanks now can you explain to me where am I?

Snor: well isn't obvious your in MeleMele island the best island and home for pokemons.

ChamAlien: oh. By the way what is a Pokemon?

A few minutes later past bye as Snor explained what Pokemon are there creature who have ability and special moves and there's different types. I then decided to continue my journey I said good bye to snorlax and walked away.

Meanwhile at the other side of the island there was a school and inside there was a young boy name ash and his Pokemon name Pikachu along with his friends as there about to go home for the day.

Kukui: all right class see you tomorrow don't forget to study.

All: we will

But then suddenly a bell alarm went off and they know what that means a ultra beast has spotted, they all got to the elevator and head down stairs so did there pokemons and changing their clothes.