Save me

The Hoenn Region. In this Region lies many beautiful Pokemon and many places to visit but that's not what were here about. Here we see a brown egg that was shaking and was about to hatched. The egg started cracking and eventually it broke into small pieces and inside that egg was a female Eevee. Eevee opened her eyes and looked around her surroundings and she seems to be in a dark room with one light.

Eevee: where am I?

???: ah, it looks like you finally hatched.

Out of nowhere was a voice that scared Eevee and it was a male voice. Out of the dark shadow was an adult with a burn scar on his left, he walked to Eevee and reached down on her and Eevee was scared, but once the man touched her head he started rubbing her head and this seems to calm Eevee.

???: such a cute Pokemon.

Eevee let out a cute "ve" as she like this, she may not know who this man is but she seems to like him... or so she thought.

???: a cute Pokemon that will be experimenting on later.

Eevee: wait, what?

Then the man stopped rubbing Eevee, put a metal collar on her, reached down on her back and lift her up causing her to be in pain. The man then roughly threw her in a cage that two human are holding it.

???: put her with the others!

The two humans nodded and walked out of the cage that Eevee is in. In the cage Eevee was scared and don't know what's going on, during the walk Eevee looked outside and she saw more humans and some of them is wearing a white coat. Later they arrived in what seems to be a jail cell with other Pokemon's in there and one of the guards opened the cell and then they grabbed Eevee, threw her in the cell and closed it.

???: what do we have here?

Eevee heard a voice that sounded tuff and a bit scary, she turned around and saw a big bear-like Pokemon that is known as an Ursaring who also have a collar.

Ursaring: what's you're name little girl?

Eevee: I-I don't have a name b-but someone called me an Eevee.

Ursaring: going by your species name huh? That's good because I also go by my species name.

Each time the Ursaring talked there's growls and his voice is deep and scary. Eevee was scared of this Pokemon that she whimpered in fear.

???: Ursaring, would you please stop talking like that! You're scaring the poor Eevee!

A female voice was heard and it was from a Froslass. She flew down to calmed Eevee down while angrily glared at Ursaring who was feeling bad for her asnd took it to far.

Ursaring: oh sh*t! I-I'm sorry. I guess I took it a bit... too far.

Froslass: too far?! You're scaring a poor little Eevee!

Ursaring: I was just trying to act tuff. You know, like in what humans call prison. Eevee, I'm sorry I scared you.

Ursaring walked towards Eevee, pulled her in for a hug. At first Eevee was still scared but was now calmed and not scared.

Ursaring: feel better?

Eevee: y-yeah. But most importantly, where are we?

Froslass: you don't how you got here?

Eevee: no. I hatched out of the egg and that thing with a ugly right face grabbed me and two of those thing put me here.

Froslass: oh my Arceus! The humans have gone to far this time!