In control

All: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!

We all shouted at him in rage as he almost got caught by the police and everything that happened the night.

Abatoon: what do you mean what's wrong with me?

Greninja: you know what we mean! Why in Arceus name would you do all thise things to expose yourself in front of everyone!

Pheromosa: and me!

Abatoon: what are you talking about?

Braixen: the witnesses, the secret cameras at the club, and whole dancing thing!

Tom: you even almost killed some Skull Grunts! Sure they may be bad guys but violence is never the answer! Your a hero, not a murderer!

Sylvia: I may like violence and all but I have to agree with Tom on this.

Bolt: and if one of them survive they will reported and you'll be mose wanted or something.

Pop: so well ask you one more time. What is wrong with you?

After that whole thing Abatoon stayed quiet for a bit before giving us tge answer.

Abatoon: oh calmed down you guys, if this is about the whole witness thing I got it.

He then snapped his finger for some reason and nothing happened.

Abatoon: ok it's done.

Braixen: what's done?

Abatoon: I snapped my finger erasing everyone's memories of seeing me, erased the pictures and videos and all the things related to that. I bet the police and Pokemon who are dancing stopped and is confused on why are they dancing. Ok, time for bed!

Well that's good news for that but he still didn't gave us an answer on what is wrong with him.

Pop: aren't you going to tell us what is wrong with you?

Abatoon: I told you before guys, nothing's wrong with me. Now we either go inside or I'll have to punish you all. After all, I'm your master and-

Pop: aha! I knew it!

Abatoon: knew what?

Pop: ChamAlien would never say your our master! He doesn't like being called master!

Abatoon: first off, why would you call ChamAlien if he has many names when he turns into a different alien?

Greninja: because that's his real name.

Abatoon: (not really but I'll go with it.)

Tom: and if we call him that when he's a different alien it doesn't fit well.

Pop: but back on topic. Your not our friend, your just like Rath but instead of 50% of Rath is in control and 50% of ChamAlien in control. But you, your like 99% in control and ChamAlien is only 1% in control and stopping you from doing some horrible things.

Abatoon stayed quiet for a few moments and started laughing a bit.

Abatoon: oh, Pop. Sweet, innocent, lovable, everyone who used to hate you when you were first revealed to the public and everyone hates you because of your looks but now they love you because of your evolution.

Pop: what?

Abatoon: Pop the Brionne. You are smarter then the others-

Pheromosa: actually I also noticed that.

Bolt: so do I.

Tom: basically all of us knew.

Abatoon: all right, all of you guys are smart. But why would you have that loser be with you then me? I'm more fun than him.