Mating Season part 1

⚠️(Warning: this chapter contains some uncensored word, adult stuff and sex. If you do not like those things, then get out while you still can.)⚠️

ChamAlien P.O.V

ChamAlien: aaahh~! Pop~!

Yep, here I am, gently stroking my dick outside in the woods as I'm masturbating and imaging Pop sucking it. Ever since I developed feelings towards Pop I just couldn't stop thinking about her that for some reason my body feels so hot. So hot that I'm masturbating to relieve myself. I mean have you seen Pop? She has a beautiful body, sure she has a tail, no legs and fins, but her body is just so good looking. That is also why I'm masturbathing.

ChamAlien: ahh~! I'm so close, Pop~. So close~.

After a few minutes later I feel something coming, or should I say... cumming.

ChamAlien: I'm cumming~! I'm cumming~!

With one last yell I released/spew large cums out of my dick as I moaned and having a huge blush on my face. After a short seconds I finished cumming and saw the huge mess I made at the bush.

ChamAlien: *painting heavily* fuck... that a lot.

I quickly cleaned myself, pulled my pants up and walked straight home. I walked on the sandy beach, looked at the ocean and sigh, as I can't believe I just did that. I just wish I could tell her how I feel but can't, mainly because of the law about loving your Pokemon like that you will be called a Pokephilia. I went on the internet and read it's against the law and if you broke that law, they will put you in jail have your Pokemon taken away from you and put them up for adoption. I don't want my Pokemon friends to be taken away, especially Pop.

ChamAlien: *sigh* I guess I'll just keep masturbating till Pokephilia is now legal... oh who I'm kidding! Thell never do that! They just see them as friends, pets, partners! Not lover!

Before I could walk, I noticed something rising up from the ocean, and I recognize that Primarina with a bellybutton and scratch marks. It's Pop and she was doing a pose that is cute.

And also getting me a little hard because of her pose and beauty!

Pop: h-hey Frank.

ChamAlien: *blushing* h-hi Pop. Wh-what are doing?

Pop: nothing, just swimming till I spotted you. What about you doing out here?

ChamAlien: *blushing* nothing, just walking and was about to go home.

Pop: me too.

Me and Pop went back home together. But one thing is my mide is, what was Pop doing in the ocean? Also... why does she smell all... funny?

Pop P.O.V minutes earlier

Pop: ahh~! ChamAlien~!

Here I am, in the bottom of the ocean masturbating to relive my heat, as today is Mating Season. See, ever since I developed feelings towards ChamAlien, I just can't just stop thinking about him, I love. But I just can't because were different species. I'm a Pokemon and he's an alien who use to be a human in another dimension. I love him, but I just can't.