Fist punch part 2

Jay: aaannnd... FIGHT!

After she yelled out fight I made my mustache big and made it to a fist and we both ran to each other, I move my mustache fist to land a punch on him, but he keeps dodging it left to right until Rocky swing his right arm and hit my left mustache moving far and he did the same to the right. He made his move when he came down to me and started punching me.

Mole-Stache: ow! *punch* quit it! *punch* quit it I say! *punch*

As he was still punching me I quickly move my mustache fist and hit him right on the head and grabbed him and threw him off of me. I quickly got up and saw him with a furious face, he ran up to give me another punch but I gave him a punch on the stomach, but that didn't work and he grabbed both of my mustache and started spinning me around and around till he let go of me and making me crash to the wall on my face, there I see my friends watching this fight.

Eevee: hey Mole-Stache, how are you doing?

Mole-Stache: hmm, lets see I am being beaten by a fighting type Pokemon and in pain.

Eevee: that's good to hear.

Mole-Stache: sometimes I wonder why I let you joined this team ever since we first met.

Braixen: don't we all.

I was then grabbed by Rocky and being pulled and was now thrown up high in the air and the was coming down but I made my in a propeller and started flying in the air.

Dee: it looks like that little dude is taking a fight up in the air.

Jay: what will Rocky do?

As I was flying in the air I started swooping down to him and started hitting him on the head multiple times but he grabbed me and threw me on the ground, before he could do some punches I grab his leg and took a bite on his leg and he screaming in pain.

Rocky: get off of my leg you whatever you are!!

He used his other to kick me on my stomach making me scream in pain and letting go his leg, with that he kicked me high up in the air and punch me making me hit the wall. I quickly got right back off and shook off the pain and made my mustache into a big fist again and ran straight twords him but then his right arm started glowing blue or something like that and a big boxing glove came out of his hand.

 I quickly got right back off and shook off the pain and made my mustache into a big fist again and ran straight twords him but then his right arm started glowing blue or something like that and a big boxing glove came out of his hand

And it hit me and it feels like every bone in my body broke but I'm still standing.

Mole-Stache: it's gonna take a lot more then a giant boxing glove to take me down.

Rocky: ok then.

He started doing the same move again over and over but luckily I use my mustache to block it but after that I felt something fall off qnd that was coming from my mustache, one tiny piece of hair from it fall off and I don't know why but something deep down I'm really, really angry for that.