Shadow

Elavee ran straight towards Shadow and I quickly stretched my arms to grab her. But she dodge and used Shadow Ball, Elavee quickly dodged the attack. He then ran towards Shadow again but this time I managed to get a hit on her when I swung my arm at her. She used Snarl and waves of purple circles are hitting us like a wind, Elavee held his ground and I unleash my discomforting scream. It canceled her attack as she tried to cover her ears, and so did the others.

Carol: aahh! Make it stop!

Suger: my eardrums!

Flair: gaah! This is worst when Crystal is trying to sing!

Crystal: hey!

Shadow quickly unleash a Shadow Ball and it his us and stopping my screaming.

Nuck: you okay?

Elavee: yeah, I'm okay.

Shadow: wait, are you two have different minds instead of one?

Elavee: yes, I'm the one that does the running and dodging. Sometimes attack on the behind.

Nuck: and I'm the one with the arm attack and stuff like that. Now, back to battling each other! Charge!

Elavee makes a quick dash towards Shadow and was about to kick her, but missed when she dodges. She used Dark Pulse on our side but thankfully we have durability but don't know how long that would last. I extended my arm and grabbed her, once that I lifted her up the ground and slammed her down. Repeating the process till she bite my arm, I let go and her teeths glow and bit down on Elavee's front left leg.

Elavee: AAHHH!!! SHE'S BITTING MY LEG!!! IT'S LIKE SHE'S CRUNCHING ON IT!!!

Ribbon: that's a attack move call Crunch.

Elavee: GET HER OFF OF ME!!!

Nuck: I got her!

I grabbed Shadow and tried to pull her off but she got let go. I tickled her stomach and she tried holding it in but laughed, causing her to let go. I moved towards Nuck's face and smoke came out if his bony nose.

Nuck: let's see how you like it.

He bit down and her front left leg and she screamed, she tried to fight back but no used after that he tossed her away. I see Shadow is getting weak, time to finished this. I let out a scream and while she is trying to cover her ears I stretched my arms to the ground and rotate my torso indefinitely. She got hit by my arms many times, after that I grabbed her and pulled her in. Nuck turned around and kicked her, crashing toward the ground. He walked up to her and we see Shadow's eyes all swirly.

Flair: Shadow is unable to battle! The winner is The One Who Is Many and continues moving to the next round.

Ribbon pulled Shadow away and Aleon is next. I transform into the small cute alien that swaps my gender, and her name is Pesky Dust.

 I transform into the small cute alien that swaps my gender, and her name is Pesky Dust

To Be Continued...