Under the rag

ChamAlien: ahh... this is nice.

So, here I am, sitting on a stump and lots of animals (not Pokemon's) are looking and standing next to me, I am interacting with them. See, today I am looking for Z-Crystals alone and decided to have a little breakfast snack and then animal's started appearing. Birds, fish that are in the pond that is next to me, raccoons, squirrels and more. But no bears because the Bewear species killed them all in Alola.

ChamAlien: *sigh* it's been too long since I seen animals that does not have the powers of electricity, shooting fire, odd shapes and sizes, and many more. I love seeing normal animals again.

Then, a deer approaches me and I think it wants me to be it. I was about to pet it, until I heard shouting.

Salandit: hey! Breakfast, lunch, and dinner all at once!

A Salandit, Vikavolt, Kommo-o, Mareanie and many more Pokemon jumped out of nowhere and started attacking the animals and started eating them. Some tried to escape but faild as they ended up being eaten. I was sitting there in shock and disturbed as I can't believe what I'm witnessing right now.

Rockruff: thank you The One Who Is Many for these meals!

The Rockruff said as his mouth was filled with blood and feathers from a bird.

Durant: yeah, I was starving to death but thank to you're effort of gathering these animals, I'll have a good breakfast.

She said as she and other Pokemon are eating that deer I was about to pet.

ChamAlien: ... AHH-

One traumatized later.

Ok, so after I was traumatized and ran away from that place, I'm all better now and continued my search. The machine then started beeping louder and louder with each steps I take till the machine now makes a loud humming noise and coming from in that dark cave. I turned it off and made my near the entrance of this dark cave. I grabbed a flashlight from my traveling bag and turned it on.

ChamAlien: well... here goes nothing.

I got in and walked forward. I kept going in the deep part of this cave and so far, nothing happened. That is until I heard a noise.

ChamAlien: what was that noise?

I pointed my flashlight to shine the light on the noise I heard but there was nothing. I heard it again and nothing, this keeps happening for a short second till I had enough.

ChamAlien: enough! Who are you?! Show your self!

???: if you say so.

The voice sounded like a male but a bit of a whisper and it's behind me. I pointed my flashlight down and saw...

ChamAlien: a Mimikyu?

Casper: yep. Names Casper and I know why you are here.

ChamAlien: that's right. I have come here to get the Special-specific Z-Crystal, which I believe you have.

Casper: correct. Now before we begin, I recommend you put your flashlight somewhere and keep it on so you could see better.

I then put my bag and flashlight on a near by rock and put it perfectly to shine.

Casper: good, now you could pick any alien you want when battling. As long as it's not Ghost and Steel type.

I nodded and my first alien I pick is the three-headed water dragon name Hydra.