❄🎄Christmas Tales🎄❄

The story begins in a forest where it's snowing, tiny snowflake fall from the sky. Then there's a nice cabin, zoom in and inside we see Abatoon who is sitting in a comfortable chair, and next to him is a fire place, he's wearing an ugly Christmas sweater and he's all warm and snuggled. He then look at you and gave you all a warm smile.

Abatoon: hello everyone. Are you happy to see me? Of course you are. You know what time it is?

He reached down and grabbed three books and place them next to him.

Abatoon: that's right! It's story time! And this time it's gonna be a nice, fun, kid friendly, heart warming stor- pfft! Hahahah!

Abatoin started laughing as he couldn't contain it. He later cools down and focused.

Abatoon: just kidding. This is gonna be another horror story.

He said as he throws the three fun and family friendly stories in the fire, burning it.

Abatoon: what? You expected a good and fun ones? You know, not all holidays have to be fun, there's a dark side of it.

He grabbed three books that are horror and scary.

Abatoon: now, get warm and comfortable and be brave, cause some are about to get dark and creepy. Even some of the pictures.

He grabbes a cookie that is shape like a Sawsbuck Winter form.

Abatoon: ahh, the deer, one of the nice looking hoofed ruminant animals. Especially the Sawsbuck species. The Stantler... nah.

He then grabbed the first book.

Abatoon: the first story is about a man who accidentally run over a deer-like Pokemon. But this is no ordinary deer Pokemon.

Abatoon ate the cookie and opened the book.

Antlers

The story begins with a guy name Joseph driving in his truck on a dark and snowy night, making his way back home after work. Oh, and also eating cookies, the really good kind that when you drop it you'll pick it up as there is a 5 second rules.

Joseph: *sigh* another day, another tomorrow, even when it's Christmas.

Poor Joseph is spending another day of Christmas alone. He has no family as they all kick the bucket one by one till he's the only blood relative. He doesn't even have any friends and a lover. He picked up the last cookie and was about to eat it but there was a bump on the road, causing him to let go of the cookie.

Joseph: five second rule!

He reach out his arm to grab it while also driving. Unknown to him there was a Pokemon crossing the road and just minding it's own business. Joseph grabbed the cookie and focus on the road, there he sees a Pokemon and was about to run over him.

Joseph: oh sh*t!

He try turning the wheel but it's too late. He ran over the Pokemon and he could've sworn he heard bone cracking and breaking. He slam the break, stopping this truck and got out to see if this Pokemon is ok.

Joseph: please be ok! Please be ok! Please for the love of Arceus be ok!

Once he got there he saw the Pokemon, which turns out to be a Winter Sawsbuck.

Joseph: oh my Arceus.

He said in shock and fear to what he had done to it. The damage he caused to the Sawsbuck, it's body is bleeding and all twisted, one of the antlers has broken off, some of it's leg bone popped out and jaw is broken. Needless to say, it's f*cked up really bad. But there was one thing Joseph didn't notice that there was a large collar with bells on it. Joseph, quickly ran back inside his truck and drove away as he just murdered a Pokemon.