The dealer of destruction!

Ok so yesterday was a unique day because now I have a Ultra Beast on my team, but what am I going to tell the others? The only solution is to keep it a secret until it's the right moment. But anyway right now I'm at school along with Pop, Braixen and Tom and my human friends are at the school yard and we are looking at Ash using the Steelium Z on Pikachu. So after doing the moves Pikachu started spinning like a drill and me was now drilling threw several woods and he did it, we we're all awed and amazed what we just saw.

ChamAlien: that was amazing!

Lillie: you out did yourselves!

Rotom: and I recorded the entire move!

Tom: me too!

Kiawe: this means that Pikachu now knows three different types of Z-Moves.

Lana: electric, normal and steel-type moves.

Sophocles: seeing that I really wanna be able to use a Z-Move myself!

Mallow: I do too!

ChamAlien: I'm still working on those moves.

Oak: hey, everybody!

Out of the school came Principle Oak.

Oak: hi! It's about that time!

Ash: huh? What's he talking about?

ChamAlien: I'm with Ash on this one, what is Principal Oak talking about?

Sophocles: don't you remember?

ChamAlien: remember what?

Sophocles: Professor Kukui told us to meet him at Aethe Paradise.

Lillie: and something important is going to be announced there.

Mallow: what could it be?

Oak: *laughs* patience is goid for the Spiritomb, Gen-guaranteed to stir up a Froth-im!

While he was making those you really don't want to hear those puns we started walking twords that place.

Oak: stop being all Mankeyed up! Metang out! I Mantine it!

Braixen: does he ever stop making the puns?

Snowy: *sigh* sadly he doesn't stop making Pokemon puns.

After about an hour or so we made it to the Aethe Paradise and there is so many people, and it's a good thing on the way hear I turn into Grey Matter.

And went inside my bag and Lillie was so kind to carry it while I'm in it. Then we heard someone shouting our name and it was Professor Burnet and she was saved us all a spot to sit. After a little waiting a green haired woman walked twords the microphone.

???: thanks so much for your patience. I'd like to introduce you to today's presenter! Professor Kukui!

Everyone was giving him an applause.