The mall

So we have finally arrived at the mall and it's my first time seeing and going there. We are now inside and the kids are amazed by this.

Snow Ball: wow. What is this place?

Turtonator: this is a mall. A place where you can look or buy some stuff you need.

Cube: what do we do now?

ChamAlien: I got it. We should go into groups, the girls will go in a different way while us boys will go to a different way. We'll meet back hear around in 1:00 pm.

They agreed with my idea and went into groups. The girls to the left while us boys went to the right, gonna do our own things.

Kiawe: so, where to first?

Sophocles: not sure. There so many places to be.

Ash: how about there?

He pointed at a store that sells some unique items, plus it looks cool. We all agreed and went in, inside we see tons of cool items and there was a man putting items on the shelves. And next to him is a candle-like Pokemon.

ChamAlien: *whispering* Tom, what kind of Pokemon is that?

Tom: *whispering* Litwick, the Candle Pokemon. A Ghost and Fire type. The flame on its head keeps its body slightly warm.

???: hello, welcome to our shop. My name I Liam and this is my Pokemon, Candle.

ChamAlien: (how original.)

Liam: what can we do you for?

Kiawe: were just here to look around, maybe find something we like.

Liam: of course, look around as you like.

He went back stacking the shelves and we started looking around. Pretty big place with lots of interesting items, even some Pokemon plush. There's even a Popplio plush, maybe I'll give that to Pop, as a reminder how far she went from being my friend to now my love.

ChamAlien: *whispering* hey Bolt.

Bolt: yeah?

ChamAlien: can you get that Popplio plush. I wanna give it to her.

Bolt: oki doki.

He grabbed the plush and will hold on to it till I pay for it. Or Ash, Kiawe, Sophocles will do it for me. I continue looking around the store, but then.

*munching noises*

I heard some munching noise. I followed the sound and when I got there I see a flouting Bounsweet, made out of metal, and bite marks, like it's been bitten off. It them got bitten off again and I know who it is. It's one of The Ice Pack kids, but don't know who is doing it.

ChamAlien: *whispering* what are you doing?!

I whisper shout at which one of The Ice Pack is eating it.