Lamput

(Note: watch this cartoon on top to see that what does Lamput do before you read the story.)

Lamput1 P.O.V

I was running from the three girls who was chasing after me I ran into a store hoping to lose them.

Mallow: all right spread out. Maby we'llfind him

They spread out different direction trying to look for me.

Lamupt1: oh man what am I gonna to do?... I got it!

I molded into a lamp and pute a price on me $2.50 and I stand next to the other lamps hoping to blend right in. But I'm all orange with the Omnitrix on my back.

Lana: if I was a orange blob where would I be?

She continued to look around until that Popplio look at the me.

Popplio: hmmmm, something about that lamp seems off.

She got closer and I started sweating behind my back.

Popplio: hmmm...

Lamupt1: (oh man! oh man! oh man! please go away! please go away!)

Popplio: hmmm. Nah it's probably nothing.

She flopped away and sight in relieved. I quietly sneek out until the green hair girl got me.

Mallow: ah ha! Thought you can get away from me?

Lamupt1: yes but you can't leave this place I'm still a lamp and people will think you are stealing.

Mallow: I don't think so!

She ran twords the cashier and ask to bye this lamp. The cashier scans the price and said how much.

Cashier: that will be $2.50

She gave him the money and he started counting to see if it's enough. Wants he's not looking I shaped shift into a headphone and took of the price and replace it with a higher number. One he's done he sees the headphone and scanned it telling her its now $10.54 she handed him more money but I'm not done.

Lamupt1: (hmmm what else its expensive?... I got it!)

I molded into a mini fridge and replace the price tag with $100 dollars he look back and scanned me but...

Mallow: I don't have that money!

Cashier: no money, no fridge.

A security guard grabbed me and put me to the others fridge one's he's gone I shaped shift back to normal and ran trying to find the exit until that girl in the white dress blocked my way.

Lillie: just where do you think you going?

I ran till the other two spotted me I was trapped.

Lana: listen we just want to help you.

Mallow: now if you please come with us.

I'm not going out like this so I got an idea. Next to me was a shelf filled with expensive art glass. I molded into a hammer and broke the shelf breaking everything and caused a siren. I got on the green hair girl hand that looks like she and her friends broke it.

???: what is going on here!?

A man walked twords them he must be manager. He has a name tag name Frank

Frank: do you girl's know how much these rare sculpture glass cost?! A lot!

Mallow: it wasn't us it wa-

Frank: I don't see any one besides you three! Now you three have to work to pay for all these! And give me that hammer.

He got me and put me on a shelf and told the girls to start cleaning the mess. I shape shift back to normal and ran twords the exit but stopped by the three girls pokemons.