Memories in the Mist!

It's a another beautiful day at Poni Island and I completed the trial and I reached my goal on my project and we were about to wrap up our Poni Island research projects. And today, at the Pokemon Center, we are joined by Hapu. Oh, and we became good friends now after a talk.

Hapu: say, that's a Flyinium.

Ash: Kiawe's new Z-Move? It was just the coolest thing ever!

ChamAlien: man wish I could have aeen your, uh... what is it that you call it Kiawe?

Kiawe: it's Supersonic Skystrike! I really out did my self yesterday

Hapu: so, that means you passed Tapu Fini's trial. I wish she would hurry up and acknowledge me as island kahuna.

ChamAlien: I'm sure she will acknowledge you as the island kahuna.

Mallow: and ChamAlien you also completed a trial and got a Z-Crystal?

ChamAlien: yep. I got a Z-Crystal called Normalium Z, not only that but I got me a new alien I like to call Visipede.

Then we heard laughing and it's coming from Sandy and Togedemaru. Sandy was running circles around her and Togedemaru followed but got dizzy. While that Ash looked at a book on the shelf that has a picture of a old man.

Ash: I've seen this guy. Kiawe?

Kiawe: hmmm?

Ash: remember? From yesterday?

Kiawe: you're right!

Hapu: are you referring to my grandfather?

Ash/Kiawe: your grandfather? The island kahuna?

Rotom: the second last kahuna here on Poni Island?

Kiawe: wait. What we're trying to tell you is that we just met him yesterday!

Sophocles: you've got to be confusing him with someone else, because Hapu's grandfather...

Ash: but this guy is the guy we met! He was full of energy!

ChamAlien: maybe you two got hit on the head?

Hapu: no, it must be Tapu Fini's powers.

ChamAlien: huh? Tapu Fini's powers?

Hapu: because Tapu Fini is the guardian of the the Ruins of Hope, she has the mysterious power to connect people with those who are no longer of this world.

Lillie: I guess it must be true.

All: huh?

Lillie: the reason my brother Gladion came here to see Tapu Fini was to ask if he could meet with our departed father.

Hapu: I see.

Lillie: Hapu, fo you think Tapu Fini would actually allow us to see our father again?

Hapu: well, I know your wish to see him is strong. But you must be careful, because within Tapu Fini's mist the line between this world and the next blurs, and some have been unable to return.

Lillie: *gasp*

Hapu: reunited, it's hard to say good bye to someone you care about for a second time, after longing to see them. Those who can't bear to feel those difficul feelings could be trapped in the mist forever.

Tom: *gasp* you sure all those things are true?

Hapu: positive.

After all that story telling I feel sad all of a sudden but I'm not the only one. I saw Mallow looking sad.

Mallow: uh, sorry. I'm going outside.

She went outside so let the feelings out of her.

Lillie: maybe Mallow wants the same thing.