Pheromones

(Warning: this chapter may contain some adult stuff that you younger readers should not know, but if you are old enough fot that then continue on the story.)

Another beautiful warm day in Alola and right now me and my Pokemon friends are out walking, exploring some new sights and looking for Z-Crystals that Eevee is sniffing out to find it and we following her.

ChamAlien: are we getting closer to the Z-Crystal Eevee?

Eevee: no and don't bother me.

You know I just realize something. She doesn't seem to be mean towards me when looking for the Z-Crystal, either she's warming up or she likes seeing me get hurt by other Pokemon's. After what seems to be a minute Eevee stopped and ran which we follow and eventually we stopped in front of a cave.

Eevee: it's in there. Also it kind of smell a bit weird.

Pheromosa: *sniff* *sniff* it does. What is that?

ChamAlien: no idea but were about to find out.

We entered the cave and it's not so dark in here, after a moment of walking in the cave the smell is getting stronger than before and we all have to cover our noises and breath threw our mouths. Greninja and Pichu are looking a bit... off, their sweating and have there tongue out a little and as for Tom, he can't smell it because he's in a tablet. Moments later we stopped at a dead end.

Braixen: great a dead end. Looks like you were wrong Eevee.

Eevee: I'm not wrong because I know it's here, I could smell it! And-

She was cut off when a trap door opened under us and we all fell in it except for Tom but he followed us. After moment of falling we finally made it to the ground.

ChamAlien: is everyone ok?

Pheromosa: I think so.

Braixen: guys, where are we?

We looked around our surroundings and this place is huge. Tjere was tone's of holes, glowing crystals that light up this place and a large water pond.

Tom: wow! This place is amazing!

Pop: wonder who lives here?

???: that would be us.

We heard a female voice and it's coming from under a shade, the crystal started to glow and underneath the shadow is four Salandit that is on a one Salazzle. But this Salazzle looked a bit different, instead of a dark skin she seems to have white skin.

 But this Salazzle looked a bit different, instead of a dark skin she seems to have white skin

ChamAlien: why is her skin white?

Tom: that's because she's a shiny.

ChamAlien: shiny?

Tom: a shiny Pokemon are very rare variants of Pokemon that are differently colored than other Pokemon of their species. They are extremely hard to find.