Drawn with the wind!

Another gourgiest day in Alola! And right now, me my Pokemon friends and my classmates are on a boat and were heading to this place call Mali City that's located on Ula'ula island and right now I'm Nanomeck.

So no one else can see me and I'm on Braixen's head, I decided to let all my Pokemon friends out so they can see the whole thing. Everyone but Pheromosa, but she is with us but she's in the Beast Ball and in the bag where Greninja is carrying and I'm still trying to say the right words to tell my friends that I have an Ultra Beast and she's staying, but I can find the right word's to come out of my mouth. Anyway I was enjoying the ocean breeze till suddenly Kiawe was shouting about something.

Kiawe: I can see it now!

Ash: really? Where?

Nanomeck: yeah where is it?

I fly off Braixens head and landed on Pikachu's head so I can see it closer.

Sophocles: over there! See?

He pointed to where it is and I see it and it doesn't look like Alola because it's all Chinese theme going on there but it does look nice.

Ash: wow. You know, it doesn't look like Alola.

Nanomeck: it looks like something you will see in china.

Pikachu: what's china?

Nanomeck: a country in my dimension, but I'll explain more someday.

Lillie: but I know why it looks like that, I read it in a book.

Nanomeck: what does the book say?

Lillie: Malie City urban design is inspired by the Johto Region. Apparently, there are worker Pokemon in Malie City who serve food and drinks to tourists.

After that everyone gotten exited for this, Ash said he wants to go to Malie Garden, Mallow said there's restaurants that serve unusual food and everyone else that wants to have fun. As for me this could be fun and there may be a Z-Crystal there and I could let Pheromosa out when were looking for it. After a couple of minutes we made and got out the boat and got a closer look at Malie City.

Rotom: were having a one day, two-night tour here, and I'll record every bit of it!

Tom: I can't wait to take some pictures!

As we were walking a gust of wind came and it was strong, so strong that it blew Lillies hat but luckily Ash caught it and gave it back to her, Rotom and Tom was spinning due to the wind and I almost been pushed away but Greninja grabbed me in time.

Mallow: that was one strong gust.

Tom: *dizzy* tell me about it.

Sophocles: I wonder if it means a storm is coming.