🍋Hot night~🍋

Author P.O.V

Both ChamAlien and Pop started kissing each other while tongue wrestling, trying to get control. ChamAlien was winning but Pop has a trick up her sleeve. She grabbed his tail and stroke the tip, causing ChamAlien to let out a gasp and causing Pop to shove her tongue inside her lovers mouth. ChamAlien felt the Pop's tongue exploring in his mouth, the soon separate and a string of saliva is connected to their mouths, but they wipe it off.

ChamAlien: *panting* you... cheated.

Pop: *giggles* sorry, but I want to take control~.

ChamAlien: heh, come here my sparkling aria.

They both kissed again but this time with no tongue. As they kissed, Pop felt something hard poking her. She looked down and saw ChamAlien is already hard.

Pop: I see that you got already hard~.

ChamAlien: what can I say? With all the kisses, touching, and youreally beautiful, it hard not to get hard.

Pop: oh you.

Before ChamAlien could take off his clothes, he was stopped by Pop who thought to make this night more... interesting.

Pop: you know, we have mated before. But I want to try different aliens.

ChamAlien: wh-what?!

Pop: you heard me~.

ChamAlien: b-b-but is it safe?

Pop: only when you or me pick the safe alien to do it and have fun.

ChamAlien started thinking if it's safe or not. But then again, there are some aliens that are safe to do it and he always wonder what's the other aliens shaft looks like. Hopefully it's not ugly or weird looking.

ChamAlien: all right, let's do it.

Pop: good. Now I've been thinking about having a bit what humans call a sausage party~. if you know what I mean?

ChamAlien: I know what you mean. And I know just the alien for the job.

The Omnitrix let out a bright green light when ChamAlien transform into Ditto.

And started duplicating, which there is now four of them.

Ditto #1: so Pop... which one are you going to suck first?

Ditto #3: but were all gonna feel the same pleasure.

Ditto #2: I kno- oooo~!

He was cut off when he and the others felt something wet and sucking their groin. They looked and saw it was Pop who just pulled down Ditto #4 pants and started sucking that sausage of his. The three Ditto's lay down on the bed, pull their pants down letting their shaft free and enjoying the pleasure their feeling.