Fashion competition part 1

So, here we are again, looking for the second Z-Crystal on a sunny noon. During our search we encounter a Lycanroc who just randomly appears and just walked away, almost like it's following us and for some reason just walked away. But that's not important right now. Moments later Sylvia stopped and started sniffing like crazy.

ChamAlien: Z-Crystal near by?

Sylvia: yep, it's in that cave.

She pointed to where the second Z-Crystal is, it's inside the dark cave. We started walking in, but not before Braixen give light up her branch/stick to give us a a better view in this dark cave. We keep following Sylvia as she keeps sniffing around, Sylvia stopped as so did we because it's a dead end, we reached the end of this cave.

Tom: dead end.

ChamAlien: Silvia, are you sure this is the place?

Silvia: of course it is.

Braixen: then where is it?

Sylvia: well my dear mental friend b*tch.

Braixen: hey!

Sylvia: it's underneath us, as in it's in the ground.

So the Z-Crystal is in the ground huh? This oughta be easy.

ChamAlien: step back guys, because I'm about to go all Armodrillo and-

And before I could finish my sentence and turn into Armodrillo, a trap door opened underneath our feets and we all fall, except for Tom who he just fly down and followed us. We continued falling till we landed on something soft, we landed on piles of soft pillows and cushions that broke our fall and were ok. We got up andd all of us try to figure out where are we and what just happened.

Bolt: where are we?

Greninja: think it's some kind of secret underground place.

Pop: but who? Who's the person that brought us here.

???: that would be me.

We heard a soft female voice spoke to us and walked out of a shadow cornered. The Pokemon appears to be living plant with a skinny green body and has flowers around her neck.

 The Pokemon appears to be living plant with a skinny green body and has flowers around her neck

She greeted us with a soft smile and a gentle wave.

???: hello there, the one who is many and his friends.

ChamAlien: uhh, hi. Tom, what kind of Pokemon is that?

Tom: this Pokemon is called a Florges, she's a Fairy type Pokemon.

Flora: and the names Flora. Now, follow me.

Flora was leading the way while we followed her in a what appears to be a tunnel with dim lights, but it's bright enough to see.

ChamAlien: so Flora, you were waiting for me to drop here?

Flora: mm-hmm, ever since he informed me you're here.