Aleon

Aleon: umm...

Pesky Dust: what?... it's my appearance isn't it?

Aleon: yep. You look so feminine and not very intimidating.

Ribbon: and that purging noise you make is so cute!

Pesky Dust: first off, yes I look female because this is the only alien that gender swaps me.

Aleon: really?

Pesky Dust: yes. Second, this is what my voice sounds like. And third, don't underestimate their appearance. But enough of my looks and voice let's battle!

Aleon fired a Psybeam out of her red gem on her forehead. I quickly dodged it thanks to my flight speed, then she used the same move again but I kept flying in air, avoiding getting hit by that beam. After she's done firing I pointed my finger at her and fired my sleep dust, but she blocked it with Ligh Screen. After the screen shield is done, Aleon used Charm and tried to woo me, it's not very effective.

Pesky Dust: dude, I already have a girlfriend. Also I don't go for creatures that looks almost like a dog or cat.

Sugar: *sigh* I missed normal dogs and cats.

Flair: we all do.

I then flew straight at her, hoping I could put her to sleep. But she used Psychic and moved me around like a rag doll. I was struggling to break free but after I fight it with all my strength I am free. I quickly fied another sleep dust but she dodge and used Psychic Fang. A large purple fang is coming at me and was about ot bite me. And it did bite me but I'm still flying. She then had her eyes glow on me but nothing happened.

Aleon: what? How?!

Pesky Dust: how what?

Aleon: how am I not getting your powers? I used Power Swap and I'm supposed to have your powers.

Pesky Dust: well its probably because we're both completely different species.

Aleon: oh yeah? Well if you're so different then can you not get effective by this!

She fired a move call Confusion and purple rings hit me, but I'm not seeing any confusion or anything.

Aleon: *sigh* let me guess, you can also do some move similar like Confusion?

Pesky Dust: yep! Let me show you.

Before she could have time to react I fired my sleep dust at her and instantly she fell asleep. I am now in her dream and started giving her some nightmares.

Pesky Dust: (let's see, add Ghostfreak's tentacles touching you, some Overkill's creepy voice and licking you, add lots of little Ball Weevil's crawling on you, and adding your fear which is everyone making fun of your green skin. And clowns, really scary clowns.)

Once I add all of them they appeared and Aleon is screaming in fear. The touching, the crawling on your skin, the feelings getting hurt, and clowns. This goes on for three minutes and decided thats enough of touring her by fear. I got out of her head and into the real world, Aleon woke up scared and I punched her straight blank om the face, knocking her out.

Ivy: Aleon is unable to battle and The One Who Is Many will continued the next round!

While they drag Aleon away I shake my left hand and rubbed it, guess Pesky Dust have some muscles when at the right moment. Flair is next for me to battle, I transform into the hot and fiery, and my first alien name Heatblast.

 Flair is next for me to battle, I transform into the hot and fiery, and my first alien name Heatblast

Heatblast: oh yeah! Get ready to roast, Flair!

Flair: ha! Not until I roast you first!

I got in position for a fire hot battle.

To Be Continued...