Meeting the parents

ChamAlien P.O.V

The next day me and my Pokemons friends are heading to school and it's my first day as we started to go in, but not before turning into Nanomeck.

And once I did we got in we went up stairs and went into the classroom and I turned back into ChamAlien.

ChamAlien: Alola, everybody!

All: Alola!

ChamAlien: so what are we going to do?

Ash: well we have to wait for P.Kukui to start class. Oh and where did you go when we all woke up you we're gone?

ChamAlien: oh that ummm, I woke up early before you guys and I was laughing what that Jigglypuff drew on your face and left.

Kiawe: that Jigglypuff wrote kick me on the my back to took hours to wash it off and reach it on my back.

Kukui: Alola class.

We all took a seat and getting ready for the day.

Kukui: ChamAlien, good to see you're  here.

ChamAlien: well why not I trust you guys now.

Kukui: that's good because today we are going to to something special for you.

ChamAlien: really what?

Kukui: Mallow would you please.

Mallow: you're going to meet our parents.

ChamAlien: wait, WHAT!?

Mallow: well didn't you say Nina and nurse joy now about you?

ChamAlien: yes and they don't see me as a Pokemon I told them I'm an alien.

Mallow: if you meet our parents then they will not see you as a Pokemon. And also we all told our parents about you.

ChamAlien: and they believed you?

Sophocles: we show the pictures of you and your aliens forms... and the video just, only a little.

ChamAlien: oh, well ok I guess but I don't know if this is a good idea.

Kiawe: c'mon you'll be fine they won't be scared of you... as long as you don't turned anything scary.

ChamAlien: ok then but who's parents am I going to meet?

Sophocles: how about me my parents are awesome.

ChamAlien: Well ok then let's go!

A few minutes later

Sophocles: we're here

Me and my Pokemons arrived at Sophocles outside of his house and he rang the doorbell.

Sophocles: are you ready?

ChamAlien: yeah but I feel nervous or scared and nervous and whenever that happen I... I-