Ice, ice, baby's

Pop P.O.V

It's a peaceful and beautiful morning in Alola, the sun is getting up and I happily wrapped and pull my love into a hug, only for him to not be in bed... again! This is the third time he's done that, and I'm worried. I got out of bed and went to the kitchen and find everyone is awake, everyone except for ChamAlien... or Frank. Man, this is confusing. But we do live in a world that makes no sense and it's confusing. Anyway, I made my way towards the kitchen and see everyone but ChamAlien/Frank is here.

Pop: morning everyone.

Bolt: morning to you too, Pop.

Pop: have you guys seen ChamAlien around?

Tom: no we have not.

Pheromosa: do we still call him by his alien names or his real name?

Greninja: I guess that since we kept calling him by his alien names it stuck to us.

Pop: yep. Also, have you guys seen him acting kind of... strange lately?

Braixen: how strange?

Pop: for the past three days he's always gone, he's never in bed with me and he hasn't eaten anything for the whole day. Almost like he ate so much he's too full.

Tom: you know, now that I think about he has been acting strange. When I was asleep I heard something, I didn't saw anything because I was too sleepy but I saw someone tall dashing out the door. I figured it was probably Frank.

Braixen: and there was that time we just stayed at home and he made us food. And I saw him not eating one single thing.

Bolt: and there was that time when I woke up early in the morning, I could have sworn I heard him saying 'is it that time already?.

Sylvia: and there was that time when I heard someone yelling, I checked and no one was there.

Pop: what do you guys think all that means?

Greninja: we don't know. But all we know is he needs to tell us so we can help him.

Tom: and he better be here soon, he's going to be late for school.

So we waited and waited dor him to come here and he's already 5 minute late for school. Then, we see ChamAlien walked in with a worried look on his face.

ChamAlien: oh God... it's happening again.

Pop: ChamAlien, what's wrong?

Pheromosa: and why do you look so nervous?

He wasn't responding to our questions he was mumbling and worrying.

ChamAlien: I thought it was a glitch but nope, it's happening.

Sylvia: that f*ck is wrong with you?!

ChamAlien: oh God, I can't believe it's happening aga-

He was cut off when Sylvia slapped him, finally snapping him out.

ChamAlien: huh? Oh, hey guys.

Bolt: what's wrong with you?

Pheromosa: are you sick or something?

ChamAlien: look, I'll explain everything. But I need to explained it to everyone and need everyone's help.

Braixen: what do you mean help?

ChamAlien: I'll explain it when we get to class. I'm already late.

A bright green light went off on my Omnitrix, once it died down he transform into Endread.