Finding out the truth

Another beautiful day and sunny day in Alola like always. And right now I'm hiding behind a bush. Why you may ask? Because I'm looking at a training and an Eevee playing and getting along, and it is so adorable. Seeing a training and an Eevee having fun and being happy. Why can't my Eevee do that? Just then Pop came right behind me.

Pop: hey ChamAlien! What are you doing?

ChamAlien: oh nothing just looking at a trainer and an Eevee getting along.

I pointed out and she saw what I mean. Then the trainer and Eevee walked away.

Pop: is that why you left the house?

ChamAlien: *sigh* yes. And to tell you the truth, I just love seeing Eevee's looking happy, cute and getting along with others.

Pop: but I'm happy, cute and getting along with others.

ChamAlien: I know, that's why you're my favorite cute water Pokemon.

I smiled and rubbed her head while she giggles cutely. But back on topic.

ChamAlien: and we don't have a special bond to activate the Z-Move.

Pop: and she's always rude to all of us. And how does Pichu sees her as his friend?

ChamAlien: no idea. But, on thing in my mind is why is she like this? Did she had an abusive trainer? Or maybe an abusive parents? I don't know.

Pop: why don't we ask her?

ChamAlien: it won't be easy because you, me and everyone knows what she is. Plus that one time I tried to see her memories she scared the sh*t out of me.

Pop: then why don't we ask Pichu?

ChamAlien: what do you mean ask Pichu?

Pop: don't you remember when all of us done doing the Z-Moves?

ChamAlien: yeah.

Pop: after that Pichu said Eevee had been nice to him and he was going to say how before Eevee threw sand in his face.

ChamAlien: and if we could asked him about that, we could find out the truth on our own why is she like this! You're brilliant Pop!

I rubbed her head playfully and she did a cute move.

After that we went back home and once we got there we see Pheromosa laying on the sand with a towel and and an umbrella covering her from the sun

Pheromosa: hey guys.

Pop: hi Pheromosa. What are you doing?

Pheromosa: just doing laying on my back, relaxing and listening to the ocean.

ChamAlien: okay then.

With that me and Pop went inside and once were inside we see Tom, Greninja and Braixen sitting on the couch watching some tv.