A day at the city

ChamAlien: all right Pichu use thunder shock! Fennekin dodge and use Flamethrower!

Pichu use thunder shock and fired it a Fennekin but she dodged it and use Flamethrower luckily Pichu doge it.

Chamalien: good now Froakie use water pulse! And Eevee dodge and use  tackle!

Froakie started making a ball of water and fired it at Eevee, Eevee then dodge it and use tackle by ruining really fast and tackling him on the ground.

ChamAlien: good now, Pop use water gun!

Pop: are you sure you want me to attack you? I mean you are our trainer and friend.

ChamAlien: yes Pop I told you many times, now do it!

Pop then shot water out of her nose and I managed to doged it thanks to my reflexes.

Eevee: can someone remind me why are we doing this?

ChamAlien: because this morning I was searching on the computer learning about this Island.

Pichu: wait, we have a computer?

ChamAlien: yes we have a computer. I found it on the attic.

Froakie: we have an attic?

ChamAlien: yes we have an attic but that's not important right now! Anyway as I was searching I found something.

Froakie: what is it?

ChamAlien: I was searching on the internet and there's rumors about  something that's called the Pokemon league.

Pop: I heard about those rumors, it's when other people's enter to battle and become the champion.

ChamAlien: exactly! If we train hard enough we can become the champions and no one will see me as a Pokemon and I can fit around other people's and live happily ever after! So that's why we need to train get stronger and for you guys to evolve, now let get back to training!

All: yeah!

20 minutes later

ChamAlien: phew! Ok guys trainings over we're done for the day.

We've been training for twenty minutes and I decided thats enough training for today.

Froakie: man Eevee you sure pack a hit with those tackled.

Eevee: yeah I know but you we're not bad you're self by those water attacks.

Fennekin: good thing I'm fast enough to dodged lighting.

Pichu: those fire's was really hot.

Pop: hey ChamAlien how come you don't change into different aliens form?

ChamAlien: because I want to test my reflexes... anyway, what do you guy's want to do now?

Froakie: I don't know, maby we can go swimming?

Fennekin: nah not in the mood for swimming.

ChamAlien: then what can we do?

Pop: hmmm, how about we go to the city?

ChamAlien: the city? Why?

Pop: because we never been there we always go to the forests and school always the same dame thing.

Fennekin: you know Eevee is righ, plus I always wanted to see what's the city looks like.

Froakie: me too.

Pichu: me three.

Eevee: I guess that's all right.

ChamAlien: we'll that sounds good, but I can't let the people's see me.