Alien VS Pokemon friends

Tom: begin!

Greninja was the first one to go and attacked me by using water shuriken, I managed to doged them thanks to my reflexes.

ChamAlien: miss me!

But something hit me on my left side and it was Pheromosa whi kicked me with her powerful leg. A bright green flash went off on my Omnitrix as I turn into the karate chicken name Kickin Hawk.

 A bright green flash went off on my Omnitrix as I turn into the karate chicken name Kickin Hawk

Kickin Hawk: let's dance!

She swung her leg to hit me but I blocked it with my leg and were both locked to each other. I quickly backed away and kicked the sand and make it land on her face but luckily she closed her eyes.

Pheromosa: hey, that's no fair!

Kickin Hawk: sorry Pheromosa but sometimes the best way to get out of a situation is to use your surroundings.

She ran up to me and started moving her sharp golden claws to scratch me vut can't because I'm blocking them with my elbow spikes and fast reflex. Suddenly my whole body feels tingling and a bit of pain, I turned around and see it was Pichu and then I see Braixen use fire blast and coming straight towards me. I quickly turn into Heatblast.

And once the fire hit me I started absorbing it to make

Heatblast: sorry but you're not roasting any chicken today.

I fired mt pyrokinesis at her ans she use flamethrower and with two fire clash and trying to get a hit. Before I could use my fire breath something cold and wet hit me making me stopped my attack amd Braixen's flamethrower hit me but I absorbed it.

Greninja: good! You use water gun again while I use my water shuriken!

They both used there water attack moves at the same time and fired it at me but I use pyrokinesis to burned them put but that created a large mist making me hard to see.

Heatblast: (where are you guys?)

Then I was hit by fire, water, shadow ball and lighting, it seems they are running in circles around me and using there attacks, but not anymore when I turn into Visipede.