Claudine x Pervy Reader

Her first story! And the character will be called Dina~

Claudine was seated in class 1-B. She was a very curvaceous woman, and someone with very few emotions to be shown. She was never really angry, she never cried. But All Might help them if someone harms a person she cared about.

But, she did slowly start to notice someone looking at her. Well... not her. But... at her chest. She was annoyed by it at first. She tried to cover the view with her hair, or even moving slightly to obscure the view. But, slowly, she got used to it. Though, after a few months, she decided to speak to the person she called Dina.[I think it's a female reader. But comment here for a , male reader oneshot with Claudine.]

She got up after class had ended, leaving her books on her desk since they would be returning after the break that they were on. About a five minute break to use the restroom, get a snack, stretch. The works. Though, Claudine looked around. Once she spotted Dina, she walked over.

She put her hands on the desk that the woman was seated at. She leaned over, red eyes glaring into the young woman she was looking at.

"What do you want. I have been letting you slide with the odd looks for 3 months. It's rather annoying at this point." Claudine said, her voice was strict, and monotone, but a little higher pitched than Ochako's voice. Claudine had a quirk like Kirishima but it used the ground. She was able to manipulate the ground for barriers and then harden them to a concrete feel and state.

Dina looked up in surprise, she wasn't surprised that she was caught. No. She was surprised, that Claudine had confronted her for her lustful behavior. But, Dina gave a small laugh and ran her tongue over her teeth.

"Well. I'm not Mineta, but I can't help myself. I like the look. I never thought I was gay. But, damn. I'm rethinking." Dina replied with a smirk. It made Claudine react with a very questionable look.

"Look. Dina-"

"Oh! You know my name? I knew I liked you." Dina cut in, to Claudine's annoyance.

"Am I able to finish talking?" She paused, thinking quickly. She wanted to put an end to Dina's aloof attitude. "Or will I have to kiss you to get you to shut up?" She asked, moving one hand just behind Dina and holding onto the back of her chair and moving it forward until it felt uncomfortable.

Claudine smirked slightly. Though, Dina was unmoved by the nearly hostile gesture.

"Maybe~" Dina teased and Claudine glared at the woman. "I swear, I will get a kiss from the curvy woman of 1-B." Dina swore.

Claudine released Dina and went back to her seat. She sat down and ran a hand through her hair. "I hate this class." She muttered to herself. It wasn't true. But... it's annoying.

[Time skip]

Through the next 5 months, Claudine was rejecting advances from Dina, and caught Dina taking pictures of strictly the chest area. Claudine just ignored it. Though, when she closed her locker one day, she stared at the person behind it. Dina.

"Do I get a kiss yet?" Dina asked and Claudine rolled her eyes.

"You being behind my locker is unnerving and unnecessary, Dina." Claudine said and Dina laughed a little.

Claudine turned for a moment, as if to walk to class, but she did smirk slightly.

"A kiss you want?" Claudine asked, and looked at Dina from over her shoulder. Claudine was short 5'3. Dina was able to shift sizes. At the moment, Dina was a little shorter. For... *sniff* reasons.

Dina, nodded aggressively.

Claudine set her books down before turning to Dina and slamming her hand against the wall next to her head. [Pulling a Sebastian with that Kabedan!!!]

Claudine leaned down slightly. "Will you leave me alone?" She asked, her tone was much more seductive. In the currently lighting, Claudine looked dominant as hell.

Dina hesitated but nodded. So, Claudine kissed her, it was a bit rough, though, when she felt Dina try to hold Claudine a bit closer, Claudine pulled away and wiped the corner of her mouth. She moved upright again and grabbed her books.

She walked away, she knew it wouldn't be their last encounter. But, it was fun to lead Dina to... a much different encounter. Dina was entertaining. Claudine wouldn't mind having Dina around more.

Here is Claudine's first appearance. Tell me how you all feel and if you want more of my oc!